Reviews for Once burned
Faithless-7 chapter 32 . 7/20/2008
Joyce getting her freak on! haha great chapter man :P
Lostmemories203 chapter 32 . 7/20/2008
WOW! Wut a thinkin process Buffy has there. Funny as HELL when her an Faith walkin in on Joyce an Giles makin out! FUNNY Stuff! Luvin the story! Plz update soon!
haelthy chapter 32 . 7/20/2008
that's right...let's not talk...let's just do it..hehehe...i suno if i've said it already but i do love how you write...and the way you wrote faith's character here...
Lupo669 chapter 32 . 7/20/2008
Hmm, first Faith gets Buffy's love, then learns it's real. Second she gets a mother figure that actually cares for her and starts building relationships with the scoobies. Then enters a Watcher that actually has her best interests at heart. Now she has a shot of real parental figures coming into her life (although it will give Buffy the wiggins at first). What do you give the girl that seems to be getting everything she ever wanted?... Faith is going to go absolutely BERSERK when you start pulling it all out from under her! This is a really great story. The build up is totally believable. The anticipation of what is going to happen next is driving me crazy... crazier?... I don't care, I'm totally lovin it.

Please, please, please keep posting.
RabidReject chapter 32 . 7/20/2008
Awesome. More soon.
Lost1n7heDark chapter 32 . 7/20/2008
Haha. Very amusing!

Both reactions are very much what one would expect from Buffy and Faith.

Keep it up!
Lostmemories203 chapter 31 . 7/18/2008
uh oh! Dont like the sound of that endin. sumthin iz gonna happen aint it? I can jus feel it. I'm happy Faith iz finally startin 2 open up an everythin. Itz really great. Luvin the story! Plz update soon!
Lupo669 chapter 31 . 7/18/2008
Wow, they actually got a whole month to enjoy! This was a very nice catch up chapter. It showed Faith growing into her new status and I'm kinda glad that Willow didn't need to be slapped around by Buffy for what she now knows of Faith's past. I'm really glad you sent Adam to England. I never really liked that story arc. Are you going to give us a little bit of Faith's POV on what has been happening? You know just to get some perspective on where her head is at?

Thanks for the update and PLEASE keep em coming!
hewhoreaps chapter 31 . 7/17/2008
Well glad to see that for the most part Buffy and Faith have worked out their issues. Also glad to see Buffy freinds are trusting Faith more
Faithless-7 chapter 31 . 7/17/2008
Hey really good chapter..loved the back story!
Lost1n7heDark chapter 31 . 7/17/2008
I don't suppose this is the end?

Although the writing was as good as it always is, it seemed slightly rushed.

However, I'm sure you'll surprise us.
Spikesagitta chapter 31 . 7/17/2008
why did she have to say that last line..? don she know that speaking of something will make it happen? the bad things only, for some weird reason...
RabidReject chapter 31 . 7/17/2008
Awesome! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Jax9 chapter 31 . 7/17/2008
Keep Writing!
Lostmemories203 chapter 30 . 7/16/2008
huh, soo pretty big emotionz goin on there! I'm luvin it! Faith really iz a sweet, carin person. She jus never got the chance 2 show it. It must b real hard4 her. I can c it SOO mUCh! Thiz iz a wicked ass story! Luvin it! Plz update soon!
422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »