Reviews for Once burned
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
We!

(By the way, is there some secret that I'm missing as to how to get reviews?)
charmedloverloes chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Great start for the sequel!
PrincessDushku chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Yay a sequel! I shall of course be avidly reading x
lilyme chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
So...why exactly is Xander's hair more unruly than usual? Probably not because of what I'm thinking...with Willow and Oz being there... hehe.

And blunt Anya. Makes Faith uncomfortable, as if she wasn't uncomfortable enough before this.

Ah, so Xander and Anya were doing what I thought they were doing...

I don't think you're overdoing it with Buffy's thoughts about Faith. I totally get why you're doing it. It simply belongs to the course of the story.
hewhoreaps chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
Giles just scared the crap outta of a ex-demon, a werewolf and a couple of generally normal people and even got Buffy to believe that in the past he could have been Ripper and Faith I would wager was shocked as well. Now they can get down to business.

Though in someways it seems kinda of overboard with the whole Buffy not sure abouther feelings in regards to Faith in the more personnal way then just friends but on the other hand how somebody reacts to the feelings that in this case she might not be as normal as she thought she was
Lostmemories203 chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
Wow! Wuta reunion! That waz very interestin! I'm surprised Anya didnt leave! PLz update soon!
liljemsey chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
ANYA! hahah so funny i love her and i love that you included her in the story, great chapter i'm interested to see how the scoobies will react once they learn more of buffy's feelings

update soon please :D
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
Still great.
Lostmemories203 chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
Wow! intense convo. b/w the three. I wonder wutz gonna happen when they get 2 Sunnydale. PLz update soon! Luvin the story!
lilyme chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
That was interesting. Giles can be rather direct when he's trying to be helpful. Poor Faith. But it's good that she tries to be honest with them.
liljemsey chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
i'll say it again my FAVOURITE buffy and faith writer, this sequel is as good as comalies i'm loving it. thanks for updating so quickly you always make my day when i see a new chapter.

update again soon!
honeybee1313 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Very interesting. I like the plot, but I think you could go into a little bit more detail. Show instead of tell. All in all, great, though. Write more!
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
You are brilliant. They way you handle this is just terrific. And again I'm impressed with how you can take going to the gas station and buying some ice cream and make it into an interesting entire chapter, and not disappoint. (I still haven't managed how to do that yet). Fantastic job making this seem the way it might be in reality.
lilyme chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Haha, the thing with the chocolate Easter Bunny was funny. That could have been me :P
liljemsey chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
YAY for the sequel i can already tell this story is gonna be rad with the council and unresolved feelings for B/F

thanks of making my morning brighter with an update :D
422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »