Reviews for Once burned
EagleGamer15 chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
Very well done portrayal of Faith's character. I like how useful Tara is ;)
EagleGamer15 chapter 16 . 10/9/2009

*slam head on desk*

My God, that has got to be the most awkward/worst love admission I've ever read...Nice job! :D
EagleGamer15 chapter 15 . 10/9/2009
YES! Buff, this is the perfect opportunity. DO IT!
EagleGamer15 chapter 14 . 10/8/2009
Yay, Ms. Summers to the rescue! XD
EagleGamer15 chapter 13 . 10/8/2009
While I am proud of Buffy for finally growing a pair and acting as touchy-feely with Faith as she feels, relatively, I feel as though calling Faith "Baby" is a bit too sudden and should have been questioned by the both of them. Buffy internally, and Faith to Buffy.

But to answer Buffy's curiousness, the direct route is always the best in the end...that is, make out with her ;P
EagleGamer15 chapter 12 . 10/8/2009
'bout time Buff ;P

For the given situation, no I don't think Faith and Buffy are OoC...or at least anymore than is necessary. Technically that's all Fanfiction is, taking published characters and putting them in situations that they wouldn't normally find themselves in, then figuring out how they'd cope with the situation. And I think you did that very well. Good job. (I know this is a relatively old story and all, but I still felt I should show some support ;P)
EagleGamer15 chapter 11 . 10/8/2009
Gah Buffy!

Why are women so stubborn? Seriously Buffy, you should know already that you need to force Faith to show her emotions. And if you feel so strongly about her, and know she feels the same about you, you need to KISS HER! Otherwise neither of you will move on with you lives! xD

...Kiss da' Little Mermaid.
EagleGamer15 chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
Yay for Ms. Summers! :D
EagleGamer15 chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
lolz, Tara
EagleGamer15 chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
"honey"? whatever happened to "baby"? or was that only for kiddy faith? XD lol
EagleGamer15 chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
Well shit...looks like Buffy'll have to tell Faith she loves her...again xD
EagleGamer15 chapter 6 . 10/6/2009

I just realized I had been confusing this with Hell on Wheels xD 'Cause I was wondering what happened to Cordelia and where Anya came from, wow I feel stupid xP

While I haven't seen this season of Buffy in a couple years...wasn't Oz already gone by the time Willow met Tara? Or did she already know her and Oz's leaving was the catalyst for their relationship? ...Nevermind my rambling (I'm starting to sound like a Scooby, lol). I've just never seen the episode were they finally get together. ...Shutting up now.

Very good chapter though :D
EagleGamer15 chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
Score one for Willow, the future most powerful Witch in the Western Hemisphere ;D
EagleGamer15 chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Dang, Willow's perceptive ;)

Wait, why did Anya come back? It's been a while since I've seen anything earlier than 5th season :P
EagleGamer15 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
What Buffy should do: tell Faith how she feels...or at least hug her.
423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »