Reviews for Far From the Cynics in This Town
AReviewingGirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
It just leaves me with a smile on my lips. This story seems so... natural. They are the characters I know from the series but the situation is everyday. Almost normal. Its the little things in more or less big stories that make us relate and dream and love them, isnt it?
Thank you for writing great stories!
thewisdomtooth chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I love the whole DC series (totally!), but there is something about this episode in particular that speaks to me. I return to it again and again.

You definitely don't need me to tell you what an exceptional writer you are, so I just really wanted to say thank you for writing it!
Julimond chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Most original setting for a first kiss ever! Awesome! And how appropriate for me to read this fic on the train. Although somewhat embarrassing since I'm sitting here, grinning like a fool, trying not to sigh out loud. Yeah well. Loved it!
JitterSG chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I already reviewed the last installment so there's no need to let you know how much I loved this :) This chapter though has to be my favourite so I let it inspire me and tried to catch a moment of it on paper :) I know it is ncredibly sketchy as I haven't done any art in ages (rl sucks) but I hope you like it :)

img.

PS- I know the objects on the table have no apparent shade o_O I guess I should have to finish this at some point if I get any workless babyless moment in my everyday chaos :P
Leighawen chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I like the way you get Sam and Jack to just be 'Sam and Jack', if that makes any sense. :D
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Wow, that was really good ...

Thank you very much!

God bless you!

Thara
leiasky chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Aw, this is really nice. You capture what I imagine Jack to feel like working and living in Washington without all the comforts that he's used to.

And - of course the kiss is very appropriate. One hopes it led to much more . . . is there a sequel to this one? :)
Natters chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
sweet
vilya chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
nice.
sg1star chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
sweet is a word I would associate with this story. made me smile, thanks
ChappaEyebrow chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
. lovely. Thanks for writing! :-] CE
Zoser chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Oh I did like this! Sweet and shy, fearful yet brave enough to approach the one truly important unanswered question in her life.

And again I would love another chapter(but I don't know if I can wait two years).
devianttart chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
*sigh* The train can be so much fun when you are in love.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I have to thank you for a couple thing: the first story, this delectable sequel, and causing me to google District Sleeps Tonight, whihc is now one of my favorite songs, and which I'm listening to right now. I think this could become a really nice little set of stories. Hint. Hint. More please!
sgkeb chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Loved every word! I've read the first one a number of times - it just seems so appropriate. And this was a great follow-up.

Thank you for writing it!