Reviews for To Tame A Beast You Need An Angel
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Great story! Plz update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
How could you stray from this pairing? This pairing is the reason why I started watching Ben 10. Other than that great story I hope to see more from you soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
It could use 12 more chaptersin it thoughbut I loved.
bree tennyson chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
this is really sad but i want another chapter
Arrow.Aero.Air chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
wow i really liked this, its quite wonderful. the sotry is very intrecet and well written, it ahs a mystery and a depth too it that kinda remindes me of a twisting rose (i always make pictures in ym head to the way stories are done) it was great! and thad be why im story alerting it :D

please write more, i want this picture to be more beautiful!

~aero.
Arrow.Aero.Air chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
holy shit! you wrote that? holy shit your like a ryhme god!
Arrow.Aero.Air chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Awesome! thumbs up!
Herokii chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
And I'm looking forward to your updates. Yep yep yep.
Arkticfox chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Keep going -
laceypinkdream chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
-sniff- so sweet
Robot Maddness Strikes chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
GAh! UPDATE PERSON! Where is your weekly update now? HM?
crystalseve chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
well this was a really good chapter but it was sort of unclaire at a lot of parts like near the end where kevin was having a fantasy or vision or somthing i was like ok thats sweet but then things started fading in his mind ( or somthing like that ) and all of a sudden we were like back to the present. it was acualy a good part but you should make the transitions more clear so that readers know whats happening, unless you want to keep the readers in the dark and then tie everthing together in an upcomming chapter then good job.

hmm i hope you caught all of that im kinda confused myself but yeah good luck im looking forward to you up date. and my first story on this is going to be a irukashi match up so coolio that you would bring that up
crystalseve chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
well if your still looking for that beta reader i could totally do it just let me know im new to this website but not to writing so yeah
Assassination chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
Aw...this chapter was well written, I'm impressed that Ben was too afraid to get too close to Kevin. Well...for one: he attacked him, two: he's not really human, but still! Kevin is/was Ben's friend, so why be afraid? And the part with the possessiveness added a great effect! Please update soon, I love this story.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
I really loved it! Please continue!