Reviews for Colorblind
YourxMuse chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I like it. Cliffhangers keep me guessing, though... :)
leyton x chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Great story wish der wer more chapters
jordanfan360 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
wow i just read this one-shot. it was AWESOME!

I almost cried at the end, but composed myself.*sighs*
a.k.a.-ashley chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This was absolutely amazing. It was such an interesting concept and it all flowed so perfectly together into this gentle, flawless, and very true to character story. Truly great work!
GGashleighOTH chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
OMG this was so amazing. I just loved it so much. You captured his emotions so well :) Amazing Amazing Amazing! The ending seriously made me want to cry. So beautiful!
ofplaidandstoli chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This is a very, very sweet story. It trully is lovely and i love it. It's definitly going too my favorites list.
alaricnomad chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Gorgeous. I love the color connections.
O'MiaLove chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
woah...i dont know what to say to this...its just so astonishing and beautifully written!
SSnelling chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
oh WOW. when are you going to write more. I can't belive how good this is. please keep going.
gwasshoppa chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Absolutely beautiful. It's almost metaphorical for the whole season. Great work. Love your updates.
othstewy chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Every story you come up with is exceptional. Just a wonderful oneshot.
SocietyGirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I absolutely love the color metaphors. I think that all the comparisons of the character to the color they favor really helps to show how different they really all are. I think that the lyric choice was good, though the flow is a little short with it's layout. I am interested to see where you go with it. Take care!
no account anymore chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
LP Forever chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Amazing! I loved how Lucas embraced the feelings he still felt for Peyton.
liza chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
absolutely beautiful. i loved it!