Reviews for Ipod Shuffle!
RookiePeanutCookie chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
omg I once attempted to do this kinda thing but with sasusaku but then it shuffled to Gigantic O.T.N. by Len and I was just like 0.0 ...no...NO..HELL FRIGGIN NO! ENUFF IS ENUFFFF _ yup lesson learned. 3 never doin it again
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I really like these little dabbles. :)
They all have their own feel to them and are fun to read too. :D It's kinda like a little collection of oneshots. So cool. I'm so giving this a try. ;)
xXimmortalXx chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
He glanced back at the both of them walking, his eyes fierce. "I'll take it back. I'll get my place back in her diary. In the diary of Hinata."

And he walked away for the final time, not knowing Hinata had a new diary and that his name was written all over it...

HAHA I CRACKED UP ON THAT ONE!
Sakura2cute4u chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I really enjoyed reading it

It sound like a pretty fun game :D

I think I will try to :P
imobsessed1000 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
yay that was great!
Sakura Haruno 998 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
awsome i love SasuSaku
hopelessromantic121 chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
messing with the same girl, that's some funny crap. keep writing, dattebayo
rallybabe89 chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
iris is the best song in the entire world.

for the entire nejiten its been good.
rallybabe89 chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
well that was sad. there were two break ups in this.
rallybabe89 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
interesting i wouldn't be able to do this.
cherrysaki-chan chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Yeah the chapter was good, and Hinder is one of my fav. bands. keep up the good work!
SMOKe13 chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
i was shocked for a minute because i thought that hintata had cheated on naruto! that's completely and totally inpossible! that was very cute! most of those songs i knew and they were all really sad :( but at least the last one had a happy ending to it!
SMOKe13 chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
that was cute, i liked it a lot. well it helps since i'm a big fan of neji and tenten. the ending for iris was kinda silly i'm afaird to say, well more like cheesey you know? but it was still good.
cherrysaki-chan chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
Yeah it was OOC, but surpisling good, keep up the good work. You what's wierd I saw this when I was searching for things to read..I thought about my e-mail & what do you know! you were the athour! Man Are you sort of SAtlking me When I'm on the internet!
cherrysaki-chan chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
WOW! Great use of songs,and I was listing to Face Down at the time man That was wierd!1 Great chappi though!