Reviews for Reality of the Present
Awesome fix chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Amazing~
MyLifeIsComplete chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is one of the best Don-centric stories ever, great job.
Cissyaliza chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
A very good fic... Just as I like: heroism, angst, hurt (but not more) and happy end.

Thanks
Kaylien chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I just found this one and I loved every bit of it.
Chianna chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I got conned into reading this because it said Don and Colby in the pairing. Not much of Colby in the story but I am glad I opened this story. Nicely done.
Indus chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I couldn't watch the finale because that was the day my 19 year old cousin, who was going to start college, was refused entry- and she's barely five feet tall, works as an event planner, has spent more time on her hair since she was five than I ever will... Shows like that hit harder when you know personally how people's lives are being shot by policies. I so respect what Charlie did. Sticking to your convictions is key at times like this.

So yeah, I kind of got out of this fandom, but you're bringing me back! Great story, thanks for posting.
megan157nebula chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Amazing-really amazing. I could picture Don doing everything he did here on the show! My favorite part? The phone call! I so hope they have something like that next season. "Depends on the news channel," Megan replied, a teasing note entering her voice.

"You see, you're either considered the brave hero who rushed in to help or an idiot for not waiting for backup."

Sounds like something Megan would say.
Patty chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Good job! I particularly liked the first part, Don's attempt to stop the kidnapping

and his interaction with Emma. Very exciting and told so that the entire event was easy

to visualize.

If I have any criticism at all, it would be the ending. I thought it ended a little

abruptly.

All in all, your story was an enjoyable read. Thank you.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Great story! I really liked the little monkey puppet having a mission. Cute!
Animiga chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Awesome story! I really liked that Don was able to help even though he was injured. It was well written, and well thought out and complete!
mikiss chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I'm wondering if the show will do some kind of story where Charlie questions his actions, not because he thinks it was wrong but because he won't be able to work on cases.
newgal chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I enjoyed this. Glad to meet Agent Peecho. LOL. I loved Charlie not having clearance to help Don and then regretting the email. Good job.
lunarchild62 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Excellent story, I really enjoyed it.
Synbou chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
That was an excellent fic! I enjoyed the action, the details and the interactions between the caracters. Great work!