Reviews for Bean An Gcroíthe
The Cocky Undead chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
I really liked this story. Usually I stay away from the stories about the boys having a sister because usually the girl is too macho and unrealistic, but I liked your story about their sister because she was believable. Also I liked the fact that she wasn't all like, "Let me go with you and kill bad guys." 'cause that bugs me too (I'm picky).

I really enjoyed how you still kept the original story, but definitely made it your own. Nice work!
Boondock Winchester chapter 15 . 4/3/2010
This is an amazing story! I am so in love with it! Being an only child and wanting, desperately all my life, for an older brother, I really appreciated this so much. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with the world. I really really love this. If you can you NEED to write more! Your talent is far too good not to!
Also Aoife chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I got so wrapped up in adoring this story, I didn't even see your name. It's so great to see another Aoife out there!
just a fan chapter 15 . 12/24/2009
I loved it. I was kind of sad though. I wanted Duffy and Lee to get together. I liked the idea of em. Any chance of me holding out hope? hehehe. jk. Love the idea of her twin sons. Absolutely love it!
dragonzfire718 chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
I got to see All Saints Day and LOVED it. I think you did really good with this chapter. I hope after the movie comes out on DVD you do continue with this.
Pixie.loo chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story.
Batman McGhee chapter 14 . 8/25/2008
sorry it took me so long to review - i suck ass, I know. but this was great. made me tear up and all.

i loved this fic deary!
dragonzfire718 chapter 14 . 8/18/2008
I'm sad to see this one end ( I really liked it. It was great. Would be really cool to read a sequel to this ;)
dragonzfire718 chapter 13 . 8/14/2008
This can't be over. What the hell? :(
Batman McGhee chapter 13 . 8/13/2008
Wait, is it over? SADFACE
Batman McGhee chapter 12 . 8/10/2008
I really, really, really love that Da is so intune with her... she deserves that kind of father figure.
Batman McGhee chapter 11 . 8/6/2008
More loveliness in a bundle. I love how close Murph and Liadan are. I also like how she is jealous that her sister was closer to Connor… only she can change that ya know… )

PS: LOVE THE CHAPTER TITLE.
dragonzfire718 chapter 11 . 8/5/2008
It is true that Becki and I are on the same page sometimes. I am still loving this and can't wait to see what else is in store for all the MacManuses
Batman McGhee chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Ah yes, they had it out... not as catty as I would have liked, but they made up so thats all that matters. Steph and I are on the same page most of the time, so it's no surprise she agreed with me about needing them to fight.

I love how much Liadan values Da's words; i t's sweet.
dragonzfire718 chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
I definitely agree with A Hotter Kiss. Connor and Líadan need to have a fight and finally get things over with. Loved the chapter though.