Reviews for The Short Walk to the Long Goodbye
tygrik chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Your story is perfect
eva-david chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Oh, God! You can't do that! Why did you have to end this here?

Liked the story, but it was over too soon ;)
quotelation chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
I cannot even find the words to express how much I love this story and how glad I am to have come across it. Simply wonderful. 3
ShiroFlake chapter 12 . 3/11/2011
Awesome job ! XP
dracosnumber1girl chapter 12 . 12/28/2010
A wonderful sequel. I loved it. Every minute of it. Absolutely fantastic!
Ica44 chapter 11 . 6/19/2010
Man, that reunion totally brought tears to my eyes! Excellent fic, great story, great characterization. Loving it!
Swingflip chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
I love it! i hope you write some more :)
Swingflip chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
aww! cant wait to read the next chapter!
greeny-blue lights chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
Wowzas! I loved this story so much...great writing and awesome plotline!
BritishNinjaChick chapter 12 . 6/6/2009
this will always be my favorite story EVER! It is soo perfect! I always find myself coming back to re-read it. Thank you for writting it. It is amazing.
mia58 chapter 12 . 3/12/2009
This is one of my favorite stories as well as one of the best. I love the first chapter when Tony and Ziva deal with the after effects of his undercover mission. I of course love the happy ending!

The quality of your writing is excellent! I hope you add more TIVA stories in the future.
cinematus chapter 12 . 3/10/2009
This is a perfect sequel to a perfect story.

The way the story progresses is fantastic. You get a really great feeling for the characters thoughts and their emotions. The description of their feelings is very touching and it makes the story so interesting and enjoyable to read.

I was really fascinated by the Tony's and Ziva's actions. The way he tried to deal with the fear that Ziva might be dead; Ziva getting to Russia; Adler helping Tony go cope with the situation, these were all so well written moments.

You are a very talented writer and I hope that you will write some more Tony and Ziva stories soon.
dalai chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
love the west wing reference...always one of my favorite scenes.
luvin-the-coffee chapter 12 . 9/15/2008
This is an absolutely beautiful story! You have incredible talent my friend! I'm so glad that I found it :)
crokettsgirl chapter 12 . 9/3/2008
This was an excellent sequel. I finally got around to reading it. Ziva hurt, everyone wondering where she went to. Tony so upset and not himself. And thanks to Ramona getting Tony to go off the ship they run into each other. I'm so glad and glad they are going back and that Gibbs got rid of rule #12. Enjoyed this and now onto the next sequel...eating this up. Sue