Reviews for In Order of Priority
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Awesome one shot
InuGome chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
True that, Psyduck, true that. Haha! quite right, Misty's stage fright was taken away by our favorite 'girl' Ashley . . . and that liiiittle somethin' he.. I mean, she did. no? :) Great oneshot, super love it! I had a great laugh, too!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Icky? I loved it! Yes indeed, Ashley. The perfect person to help dear Misty get rid of her stage fright! I mean, is there really a better one than him-err, her? All right, HIM, then. A ten-year-old boy dressed as a girl... for the second time around, mind you . . . Even if the second time only happened in fanfiction! Haha! Super cute, funny, awesome! One of my favorites now, too. Great fic, great job on it!
Brennason chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I loved Psyduck's thoughts! Poor him... Born in Africa and misunderstood by everyone. And how he kept commenting in Misty's crush on Ash? That was cracking me up. Good story :)
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I love this! I was looking for another story on your profile, and I thought "Oh hey, how have I never read this one before?". Great to read your earlier stuff, and this was EXCEPTIONALLY CUTE. Very believable behaviour for young 10 and a half Ash & Misty.

""She's never getting that stupid old bike back, Psyduck. Not if she keeps doing stuff like that!" He exclaimed." -Perfect.

Tons of lovely bits, great story, and totally fits with the episode (which was always one of my favourites).

Great Work!
ArtisticGirl2.0 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
it's good i'm looking for the auther MiyaToriaka can u find her for me i like her pictures on devianart i can't seem to find her on fanfiction does she have a different name please help me find her.
grodd chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
tightscannotplay
crystal.elements chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I'm starting to review a bit. I really only reviewed Rebellious Thinking, after all, so I figure I might as well share some thoughts on some of your other stories.

First of all, the sisters. I absolutely love them to death. You pull them off well, Valley Girl accent and all. What was hilarious was the fact that Daisy lost the accent when she got mad.

Speaking of hilarious...this was hilarious. I think I've already told you that you've got a definite knack for humor. From the "lovely batch of irony" to Brock's classic "Babe magnet" line, and from Pikachu's singing and "ding" talk to James' utterly gay comments without sarcasm, you have actually made me laugh out loud, which is quite rare, I must say. Oh, and nice Narnia pun. I laughed at that too. xD

Psyduck is awesome, by the way. His final line just brought the whole oneshot together, it's wonderful.

Okie dokie. All that being said, I do have some constructive criticism. It's not much, but I've noticed it a bit in all of the fics I've read so far. It could be just because I'm a grammar nerd, but I catch a few things here and there, as well as a few keyboard mistakes. Other than that, this oneshot was great. Brilliant character interaction, actual "lol" humor, I'm loving it.
twilight guardian chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Well it would have been better to understand if it was written more like a story than an episode of the show and didn't include the annoying PAGE BREAKs. Plus, the characters were rather OOC and last time I checked Pikachu and Ash couldn't really communicate with each other as though they could speak each other's lanugage perfectly.
Missmybcmiyuki chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
this was a great story!

loved it. well written and had a nice plot to it.

well done! w
hepster chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
You have a deviantART? I would LVOE to add you! This was a great story and shall be hard for me to beat!
LilacKamiya chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
LOl that was good! I loved it good luck in the contest ;)
haha whats so funny chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
that rocked they definatly should of had those secens in the real episode! :]
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
So cute! Love it! Love it! Love it! You're definately one of my fav aaml writers. This was apsolutely perfect. Nice way to tie in that picture.
Super Reader chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
That's awesome. I love it. Very different from Slip of the Tongue. Psyduck is funny. I don't believe he's really completely stupid, no Pokemon can be a complete moron, right?

I have to ask though. Was there really an episode where Ash cross-dressed or was that something you made up? And if it was an episode which was it?