Reviews for Just a Coincidence
AngelaAngel chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
PLEASEEE UPDATE(333! I would absolutly love ttoo hearrr more~~~*drools*:) ! can't wait and take your time!, no rush)! update when possible or able to please can't wait!/slur3
Dreamers Fall chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
Awe I love it please tell me your writiing more?
theblackcat1236 chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
It was pretty obvious you didn't plan your plotline out before writing... The entire thing kind of seemed haphazard. I don't think you have a very realistic OC either.

~I promise to review with devoid honesty
CatastophicFailure chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
wait wat is the pet?
21han chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
i love this story :)
rose0119 chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
it was a great story plasea gice us more
Rin596 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Wow... that was kinda suckish. And you said MY characters were OC! Loser! IoI
Devilishduck chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Oh me oh my!

I hope Kyoko doesn't stay oblivious forever...

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Ehh - what was Kyoko's reaction?
aviana656 chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Oh~! a love rival for Kyoko! I haven't actually seen one yet... and I'm not quite sure she is one, but she's close enough! What if Kyoko were to realize her feelings when she sees Mitsuki clinging to Ren or something that would just be perfect! Oh, you may be thinking that Pochi and Ruriko are love rivals, but I don't really consider them because when Ruriko showed up, Kyoko hated Ren. And when Pochi showed up, she was all over Sho and Kyoko doesn't like Sho. Therefore, they can't be love rivals if she's not in love. This time, though, she is some what in love with Ren. (I think and hope at least) This got kinda long, but my point was that I found your story interesting and hope you continue soon!
Duriansan chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Hi! love what you done to the story so far but who is Mogami? sorry i cant remember names quite well T_T
purropolisprincess chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
cool
Madame de Coeur chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Please!...Update soon!
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
hehe!
genderless-but straight chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
wow sweet can't wait for more!