Reviews for Something Freakish This Way Comes
Georgina of Dragons chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Very nice work, Lily. Naff' early stories aside, you are a very talented writer.
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
It really bugs me the mutant hate thing. Thats probably the way most people would reacet if it was real... Good story though!
RoguefanAM chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Very good one-shot. Though I gotta say, the fact that Rogue didn't get the last word in kinda upset me...Rogue shoulda smacked that b*tch. Sadly, that'd be kind of out of character for her. She's more mature than that. Too bad. :(

Hope to see more of your writing!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Rogue should have just stayed where she was and told that other girl to fuck off.
Chica chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
All I can say is, I totally agree with you. It seems as if no one has learned from past mistakes. Just because someone is out of the ordinary they are considered odd. Well I like to call the person who has says that an idiot. Because no matter what you do you are always going to be considered odd by someone depending on their point of view. No one is the same. If we were then I would get really bored and annoyed. As society grows we are subjected to change, so suck it up, get over it, and accept that people are different from you in more ways then one.