Reviews for Confessions of a Socialite
tallyho chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I personally thought serena and chuck were a little OOC but otherwise; it was awesome!
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
aw. that was cute. i really liked how it showed how Chuck, the most unpredictable person, was the one person she always knew would be there.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Charming and true to the characters we all adore so much.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
No, no, no, no, no. Not OOC! OMG, so totally SPOT ON!

*SQUEAL* Love B/C's friendship. They truly are best friends, and if anyone tells me otherwise, I'll force them to rewatch Pre-V/V because they're totally BFFs! Always there for each other.

-“I’ll be your Serena if you be Nathaniel,” Chuck had told me when he came to me with a dilemma.-

TOTALLY LOVE THIS SCENE! Oh man, how great is that? And Chuck totally did the best Serena. LMAO!

I absolutely LOVE this story.
dolly shoes chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Because every socialite needs a Chuck Bass.

Best. line. ever.

I really love this, the pace was great, the dialogue, the CB friendship oh it was great!

I really enjoyed this, thanks!
pokey chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I like this. My favorite part was the “I’ll be your Serena if you be Nathaniel,” I would read a shole story of just those conversations.
L.Lockheart chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
because every socialite needs a chuck bass.

that is an INFAMOUS line and I will cherish it forever. fantass, completely,

you really know how to strike a cord in my musical heart.

:]

xx lucy
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
that was pretty great
ChuckBassLOVA chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Not Bad Not Bad

entertaining

xoxoBlairWaldorf chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
great story! added to my favorties. two question, do "nate and me made up" mean they got back together or that they are friends? and are blair and chuck bf/gf at the end?
blue.moon.smiles chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
oo good! i really wish you would continue :). nate/serena are the best couple ever. and of course i love the c/b, because honestly, i think it's not just socialites who need chuck bass...i need chuck bass.