Reviews for Some Help From Family
Kimberly Steward chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I know its old but I really think u should finish this story. I do like it
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
LOL this was good and at least someone took action but how on earth did the whole NCIS find out before they left the office? I know creative author whatimacallit. Anyway good story but Gibbs should've been the first to quit :D.
NCISchick chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
you go! that put a massive smile on my face! i was cheering during the story! LOL! you have got to write more! it would be a sin not to! so come on, for all the people who love NCIS as much as you! do it for them! hell do it for everyone! :D (crazy i no!) i love this story to bits and i am so happy i found it! :D

it put a very big smile on my face! i was down as when the team got split up, and i like this ending way way better! in the next chapter, make Vance get is but kicked out of the job! that would make me LAUGH!

Love NCISchick xoxoxo
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
A great story. Very good.
Darcy Granger chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Hi great first chapter, will there be more, please post another up soon, i wanna know what happens x
Delta-6 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I love this and definately think it should continue, first at a planning meeting at Gibb's place, then the dinner, then Vance trying to get everyone back and having to re-instate the team.
Wolfcoto chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
made me smile!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I liked it, a lot!

If you want to continue it that would be FINE.

However, it does have a definite ending point here if you are happy with it.

GOOD ONE.
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
'senioritis'?

HahaHA!

LOVED IT!

Haha!

Ziva's reaction to Siena hugging Tony was excellent!

That's really good.

Loved that Abby, Ducky and Palmer were at the front of the line. Dang! That's a lot of people who quit! Hahaha.
AnimeAlexis chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Lol. This is absolutely fantastic, and just what I needed after that fiasco of a season finale. Thank you so much!
Pallas.athena-Z2H chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
i love it
animaluvr123 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
OMG... I love this story so far, update soon please!
LadyRynofSunnydale chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Nice job! I really enjoyed reading it. I absolutely loved everybody quitting! That would so totally get back at Vance for moving Gibbs's team around and sending Ziva back to Israel. I do hope you continue this story! It looks like it could get even more interesting!
Terry Gibbs chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Loved it! I think you should leave it as stand alone.
skyefire chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
keep going please,it's a great story so far.