Reviews for War on Humanity
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 49 . 8/8
Wow this is a amazing! I hope you update this soon.
Cassie-D1 chapter 49 . 1/26
I love this!
AHChidemebabe chapter 23 . 7/23/2014
I like your story so far, but I have a few tips.
First, proof read your chapters before posting. Always read through a few times to catch grammar errors. Second, something I'm seeing quite frequently is you say "scarred". Scarred is past tense of scar. Like my cut scarred over time. You want to be using past tense of scare, right? That is spelled "scared". Just thought to point it out so that you could fix it as it created confusion. Sometimes it's hard to see the small minor mistakes until someone points it out. Also, I would love to see the endings of each episode develop a little more with your added OC. I truly am enjoying your story and I really look forward to reading more. I love your ideas and I really hope you continue your writing :)
Jenna West21 chapter 48 . 2/24/2014
I hope you eventually continue with this story! Love it!
Simone140089 chapter 49 . 10/20/2013
alysonadele chapter 49 . 10/19/2013
So I just started reading this story last night and oh my gosh, I'm dead. Please update soon! This has to be my favorite Supernatural fic I have read so far!
Guest chapter 49 . 10/1/2013
Aww love it! Can't wait for the next update!
PenMojo chapter 49 . 9/30/2013
So glad ur back!
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 49 . 9/30/2013
Sniffling and on the verge of tears.

I almost lost faith in this story coming back. SO happy to see an update
Bugzee chapter 48 . 7/12/2013
First off, I really love your story! Second I love how there are so many flashbacks and dreams that just leave you wanting to know more. Update soon! It's hard to find another good story like this!
CD96 chapter 48 . 4/16/2013
Loooooooooooooooove it! more! xx
FantasyDreamer05 chapter 48 . 3/11/2013
Update very soon! You can't leave it hanging like that!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 48 . 2/2/2013
Love the story!
MischievousAngel0923 chapter 48 . 9/9/2012
I'm really enjoying this stoy so far! Hope you update soon!
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 48 . 9/4/2012
Great chapter. I can't wait for the next one.