Reviews for Snowed In
kisshuismylife chapter 5 . 3/31
This was a really great story, thanks for writing it!
May chapter 4 . 3/26
I like it.
May chapter 5 . 3/26
COOL
Starrlit chapter 5 . 2/28
I loved it!
Cherysh14 chapter 5 . 1/2
Omfg that was beautiful thank you so much omg you are amazing :,) I'm so happy thank you
FireBloom chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
So Ichigo gets from Kisshu a beautiful green velvet (expensive!) choker with an emerald (even MORE expensive) on it instead of Aoyuck's stupid worthless necklace with a bell (does he think Ichigo is his PET?!)? Awesome!
elvesknightren chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
this was cool *claps* good stuff :)
elvesknightren chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
any hope of ever finding out what kisshu said to her father?
xAmuxIkutox chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Kyuri acts like Kisshu. good story
Nina chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Ahw, so cute :3
Person says hi chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Yay! I loved it! I'm only on episode 3 in Tokyo Mew Mew, but since I didn't feel good today I got to stay home from school so I am now going to probably watch episode 3. I think Kisshu shows up in episode 3! I might read some more fanfic first though. Anyway, this story was super cute! I'm glad that they got married. What did Kisshu and Ichigo's dad talk about though? In I think chapter 4.
Takarah chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
I like you fan-fiction it's cute ! Sorry I'm not good with reviewing, but I've been told that review cheer up author even if it's short.
Good luck & keep on !
;)
Haraku.Hearts chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
I'm an expert when reading ang giving my thoughts.I'm Actually A writer story was beautiful exstatic and well time let us make A kisshu x Ichigo sex story or rated M story together. I only offer partnership to the best E-mail me at Thank you for publishing this excellent story.E-mail your answer to me at my ask questions Ask for some of my stories to read if you like E-mail me you talented writer! _
The Black Cat of Misfortune TI chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Fantastic, brilliant
AngelsLunar chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
OMG love it. it was a great story :)