Reviews for Snowed In
Melancholic Marshmallow chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Nya! This was really great! Can't wait for the sequel. Really enjoyed this story, brilliant descriptions by the way.
Tazzybizzy chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
i think you hit the characters right on, i've watched the anime like 3 or 4 times i have to say, perfect job! i really liked it, if ichigo really was dumped by treehugger(i hate using his name) and was snowed in with Kishu im sure they would say and do exactly what you wrote. Fanstatic job! Nya!
chop4tess chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Not bad at all, the words flowed, your grammer and spelling is good (believe me trying to read a fan fic with bad grammer only gives you a headace -.-) i can't really think of any critism...a nice long chp i like the pairing...masaya was a little OOC but then again i can't really talk i guess -.-'

Overall, a very good start and a well written chp. Keep it up
ArtistOfBlue chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
That was SO cute 3 Ryous evil! But because he was evil, Kishu and Ichigo got together! lol, weird, but very cool! lol, her dad aver-reacted. That was funny XD Keep up the good work! _
Banana Skittle chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Kawaii! *fangirl squeal!* I really like this story and can't wait for the sequel (this is the first of your stories that I've read and I really like it-i said that before but it's true!) Haha, and you'd think a writer would have more eloquent phrases then that but meh :) Anyway, keep going and hopefully I'll have more up soon all thanks to you!
alice R chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
aw cant wait plz hurry up with the next chapter i luv kishu and ichigo 5 stars
KeiiyakoMinto chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
XD Will there be a sequel? -gets all hopeful- thinks: yes, yes, yes, yes.. If there is supposed to be a chapter two, please update! XD
RoloPolo chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Aw awesome... I loved this! So fluffy... yet so emotion filled.

I liked it for 3 definite reasons. One that it had a definite plot (I like something with a little plot line to it XD Even if it isn't too heavily influenced), two because of the cute interplay between Kish and Ichigo and three because you made Ryou very much in character (I can imagine Ryou doing that... mean person. People on here sometimes forget how much of a selfish * he can be XD)

It was well written, especially in the parts where it needed to be (i.e the Kish's outspurt and the fantastic Ichigo doubting scene XD That made me lol)

Thats another thing I liked... that Ichigo had doubts. It wasn't all "I've forgotten Masaya existed" and so on XD I loved how Kish was in this as well Though I would have enjoyed an explaination to why he adores her so much...

The only other real thing I'd suggest for this fanfic is possibly writing some more emotion on Ichigo's side of things when it came to Masaya's horrible words... as I felt it a tiny bit underdone. You could certainly have Kish playing a "builder-uper" after Ichigo has been wrecked emotionally, but I didn't feel quite enough of Ichigo's pain to feel that angle could be played XD If that makes any sense? (Most of these things only make sense in my head -_-)

Also, be a little careful of POV's. I felt this to be in Ichigo's POV, even if it was written in third person, and occationally I found there were small pieces of Kish POV mixed in... like the last sentence (which was very purty anyway XD). I'd definitely suggest keeping with one POV, as it makes the writing more consistent.

That said, I very much enjoyed this fic Thankyou for writing it *favs*
Night Kunoichi chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
*Squeal* That was so cute! It had a nice even mix of fluff but spice at the same time! _ Woohoo! Great job!
Ikuto-kun Lover chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was amazing! Really! You write so well!
sliverofmoonlight55 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
one word review: KAWAII!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
-blushing, wipes away tears with a happy smile- This fic was very sweet, I do hope ya keep writing! -
offthewebby chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
lol so cute luved it-

plz continue it plz

ill promise 2 luv u-...not in that way but yea_"

Aishmish*
lovagirl132 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Very good

:D

and very cute too!
Life is Like a Novel chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Aw...

I really liked this one. Most definite favorite!

Lots of Love,