Reviews for Snowed In
Rizu Neko-Chan chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Al-right! Awesome job, this is very well written!

Quick question, though: How is the plotline going to go from here? Is it going to be "random moments of Kisshu and Ichigo as boyfriend and girlfriend", or is there going to be some kind of twist? I suppose it IS thick enough already, though, because, other than Retasu and Purin, they're trying to keep their relationship secret. This might prove hard to do for them, and provide a wonderful way to thicken the plotline.

You're probably going to say "wait and see", and that's what I'm expecting! XD I'll gladly wait, because this story just really draws you in!

-Rizu
Tazzybizzy chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
aw so cute! i love it! i voted! (just so ya know) haha.
sukistrawberry2468 chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
phooey...a chapter only every three months! You should post more often! I am very charmed by the romantic-ness! My favorite parts are the descriptions of Kisshu's chest...YUMMY! Hope this thing goes far, you write very well!

*~Suki~*
CandleLightChaos18 chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Yes it is finally here! Yay! Awesome second chappie! (I cant say hurry up and update anymore because then I would be a hypocrite. T_T)

I love your story! I am so glad that you are making it into a chapter fanfic.

BTW, thank you very much for your advice. I promise that I will stop whining XD.

Thank you very much again!

Bye for now! _
Purple-Partying-Nina1236 chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Yay second chapter! And it was really good too! And i will be waiting patiently for the third chapter!1 Keep up the good work Safaia!

~Nina~
Purple-Partying-Nina1236 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Omg you write the cutest stories. Question: is this story finished or is there going to be another chapter or a sequal type thingy. Mostly because is that i love the pairing kisshu and ichigo!
RamenIsRad chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
here i was thinking you wrote one K/I fic and you wrote quite a few.. and kouga kagome, too? sigh... im gonna be on your page for a while. thanks for tipping me off in your reivew! i think this is soo cute and taking it from oneshot to chapters was a good call. now, its my turn: UPDATE! lol.. by the awy, i love the profile pic
Lilyflower-314 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
NYA! Write more soon-ish-ness! *sporfle*
Violist chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Great job! They aren't OOC. Well, not that I noticed. I can't wait to see what happens next.
NaturallyDumbBlonde chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Heyy x

OMG KXI fic yay!

I loved it, it was a really good first chapter :)

I seriously think you should kill Aoyama though, I ahte him so much XD way more than Inuyasha :p

Great job

Love NaturallyDumbBlonde x
Melancholic Marshmallow chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Nya~! This was really great! Can't wait for the sequel. Really enjoyed this story, brilliant descriptions by the way.
Tazzybizzy chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
i think you hit the characters right on, i've watched the anime like 3 or 4 times i have to say, perfect job! i really liked it, if ichigo really was dumped by treehugger(i hate using his name) and was snowed in with Kishu im sure they would say and do exactly what you wrote. Fanstatic job! Nya!
chop4tess chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Not bad at all, the words flowed, your grammer and spelling is good (believe me trying to read a fan fic with bad grammer only gives you a headace -.-) i can't really think of any critism...a nice long chp i like the pairing...masaya was a little OOC but then again i can't really talk i guess -.-'

Overall, a very good start and a well written chp. Keep it up
ArtistOfBlue chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
That was SO cute 3 Ryous evil! But because he was evil, Kishu and Ichigo got together! lol, weird, but very cool! lol, her dad aver-reacted. That was funny XD Keep up the good work! _
Banana Skittle chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Kawaii! *fangirl squeal!* I really like this story and can't wait for the sequel (this is the first of your stories that I've read and I really like it-i said that before but it's true!) Haha, and you'd think a writer would have more eloquent phrases then that but meh :) Anyway, keep going and hopefully I'll have more up soon all thanks to you!
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »