Reviews for Snowed In
Pugs in Paris chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Uwahh, Star! That was so kawaii! Ah, I love it. Fabulous writing, can't wait for more!
wafflessssss chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Plz update! A.S.A.P.! .
ArtistOfBlue chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Nice! It was SO cute in the forest! He LOVES HER! AND SHE LOVES HIM! 3 So Sweet! I lked when Retasu and Purin came in, I hope you let there be some pai x lettuce, and Purin x taruto stuff in here. YOu dont have to, its your story. Besides, its superb the way it is! Keep up the good work, and PLEASE update soon!
Melancholic Marshmallow chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Aww! That was just so kawaii! You totally just put me in a good mood for the rest of the day. Nothing like a bit of KxI fluff to kick you into gear in the morning. )
Rizu Neko-Chan chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Al-right! Awesome job, this is very well written!

Quick question, though: How is the plotline going to go from here? Is it going to be "random moments of Kisshu and Ichigo as boyfriend and girlfriend", or is there going to be some kind of twist? I suppose it IS thick enough already, though, because, other than Retasu and Purin, they're trying to keep their relationship secret. This might prove hard to do for them, and provide a wonderful way to thicken the plotline.

You're probably going to say "wait and see", and that's what I'm expecting! XD I'll gladly wait, because this story just really draws you in!

-Rizu
Tazzybizzy chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
aw so cute! i love it! i voted! (just so ya know) haha.
sukistrawberry2468 chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
phooey...a chapter only every three months! You should post more often! I am very charmed by the romantic-ness! My favorite parts are the descriptions of Kisshu's chest...YUMMY! Hope this thing goes far, you write very well!

*~Suki~*
CandleLightChaos18 chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Yes it is finally here! Yay! Awesome second chappie! (I cant say hurry up and update anymore because then I would be a hypocrite. T_T)

I love your story! I am so glad that you are making it into a chapter fanfic.

BTW, thank you very much for your advice. I promise that I will stop whining XD.

Thank you very much again!

Bye for now! _
Purple-Partying-Nina1236 chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Yay second chapter! And it was really good too! And i will be waiting patiently for the third chapter!1 Keep up the good work Safaia!

~Nina~
Purple-Partying-Nina1236 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Omg you write the cutest stories. Question: is this story finished or is there going to be another chapter or a sequal type thingy. Mostly because is that i love the pairing kisshu and ichigo!
RamenIsRad chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
here i was thinking you wrote one K/I fic and you wrote quite a few.. and kouga kagome, too? sigh... im gonna be on your page for a while. thanks for tipping me off in your reivew! i think this is soo cute and taking it from oneshot to chapters was a good call. now, its my turn: UPDATE! lol.. by the awy, i love the profile pic
Lilyflower-314 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
NYA! Write more soon-ish-ness! *sporfle*
Violist chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Great job! They aren't OOC. Well, not that I noticed. I can't wait to see what happens next.
NaturallyDumbBlonde chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Heyy x

OMG KXI fic yay!

I loved it, it was a really good first chapter :)

I seriously think you should kill Aoyama though, I ahte him so much XD way more than Inuyasha :p

Great job

Love NaturallyDumbBlonde x
Melancholic Marshmallow chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Nya~! This was really great! Can't wait for the sequel. Really enjoyed this story, brilliant descriptions by the way.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »