Reviews for Snowed In
alice R chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
aw cant wait plz hurry up with the next chapter i luv kishu and ichigo 5 stars
KeiiyakoMinto chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
XD Will there be a sequel? -gets all hopeful- thinks: yes, yes, yes, yes.. If there is supposed to be a chapter two, please update! XD
RoloPolo chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Aw awesome... I loved this! So fluffy... yet so emotion filled.

I liked it for 3 definite reasons. One that it had a definite plot (I like something with a little plot line to it XD Even if it isn't too heavily influenced), two because of the cute interplay between Kish and Ichigo and three because you made Ryou very much in character (I can imagine Ryou doing that... mean person. People on here sometimes forget how much of a selfish * he can be XD)

It was well written, especially in the parts where it needed to be (i.e the Kish's outspurt and the fantastic Ichigo doubting scene XD That made me lol)

Thats another thing I liked... that Ichigo had doubts. It wasn't all "I've forgotten Masaya existed" and so on XD I loved how Kish was in this as well Though I would have enjoyed an explaination to why he adores her so much...

The only other real thing I'd suggest for this fanfic is possibly writing some more emotion on Ichigo's side of things when it came to Masaya's horrible words... as I felt it a tiny bit underdone. You could certainly have Kish playing a "builder-uper" after Ichigo has been wrecked emotionally, but I didn't feel quite enough of Ichigo's pain to feel that angle could be played XD If that makes any sense? (Most of these things only make sense in my head -_-)

Also, be a little careful of POV's. I felt this to be in Ichigo's POV, even if it was written in third person, and occationally I found there were small pieces of Kish POV mixed in... like the last sentence (which was very purty anyway XD). I'd definitely suggest keeping with one POV, as it makes the writing more consistent.

That said, I very much enjoyed this fic Thankyou for writing it *favs*
Lavender Wine chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
*Squeal* That was so cute! It had a nice even mix of fluff but spice at the same time! _ Woohoo! Great job!
Ikuto-kun Lover chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was amazing! Really! You write so well!
sliverofmoonlight55 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
one word review: KAWAII!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
-blushing, wipes away tears with a happy smile- This fic was very sweet, I do hope ya keep writing! -
offthewebby chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
lol so cute luved it-

plz continue it plz

ill promise 2 luv u-...not in that way but yea_"

Aishmish*
lovagirl132 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Very good

:D

and very cute too!
Life is Like a Novel chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Aw...

I really liked this one. Most definite favorite!

Lots of Love,

Life is Like a Novel
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Please make a sequel! i'll love you forever if you do.
Kyo12591 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Cute...I love this couple eh not really too OOC I think they pretty much are its been a while since i watched the anime though lol...hes so fun lol..GO ICHIGO! lol

kyo
Miss Trix chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
im trying to make a habit of reveiwing and this was really good well done you PNWND mine lol

and thanks for the help and i loved the idea of sweet kish lol

keep it up