Reviews for Snowed In
I LOVED THIS! It was so adorable! D
0.LonelyPoet.0 chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Nice fic .I liked it!
DarkAngel21 chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Bwahahaha Auntie Taruto! That was hilarious! (gives Kisshu high-five)

Emma:I think that the ending was so romantic!(sighs and leans on Kisshu's shoulder)

Kisshu:Get off me!

Angel:Kishy I never thought you would make a good parent. Guess I was wrong.

Emma:I ALWAYS believed in you Kishy!
DarkAngel21 chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Yay!

Emma:(tackles Kisshu) I'm so proud of you Kishy!

Kisshu:Get psycho twin #2 off me!

Angel:Eh no can do she's almost as strong as me normally and when she really wants something she's 10 times stronger.

Emma:Same goes for the other way around.

Emma&Angel:And we don't like being called psycho twins!
DarkAngel21 chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Mwahahaha Ichigo rejected Masaya! Although I have to say I would prefer it if Masaya died...

Emma:I'm just glad that Kisshu and Ichigo are happy together.

Kisshu:Oh I get it Emma's the good twin and Angel's the bad twin.

Angel:I'm not the bad twin! I just wish death and tragedy on my enemies!

Emma:I do that too but I would never actually kill someone!

Angel:Pulls out tape recording of Emma) Masaya must DIE! Dang it where'd I put my chainsaw!
DarkAngel21 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Total sweetness! (looks over at Emma)

Angel&Emma:KAWAII!

Kisshu:Now THAT was just creepy.

Emma:Taru-Taru and Pai-sama think it's funny.

Kisshu:No one cares what they think!

Emma&Angel:How dare you say such things about Pai-sama and Taru-Taru! (Emma pulls out ninja stars, and Angel pulls out hunting knives)

Kisshu:HELP ME! THERE ARE TWO PSYCHO TWINS AFTER ME!
DarkAngel21 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
WHAT? We haven't reveiwed this yet? Emma tell me I'm dreaming!

Emma:Actually Angel I am pretty sure we're both awake cause if we were asleep Kishy would have confessed his undying love to me.

Kisshu:(sweatdrops)And I thought Angel had problems.

Angel:Anywho I loved this story! It's totally wicked!

Emma:Yeah it's flippin' amazing!
koZimiko-chan chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
that was...that was... SOOOOO AMAZING!

im so glad kisshu is still his annouing self!

loveziez: miko-chan!
KishuxIchigo4eva chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
That story was awesome chick and I can't believe it took u so long too write this story.
Libby The Great chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Aw! I loved it! It was SO cute! i regret not having read it sooner! It confused me at first about how they would have dated and kept it a secret... having battles and such.. But it all worked out in the end! Loved it!
SparklingBlueAngel chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
OMG! LOVED THIS STORY! As always another work of genius! Its beena while huh? Hope to hear from ya girl .
Kiichi4eva chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
*gasps*I LOVE CANOBIE LAKE PARK! And I love The Boston Tea Party! Me and my friend went on it 9 times while our parents were eating lunch! XD I hate how you can't even see the person next to you when you hit the bottom, though...
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
awies! It's such a cute story! i loved it and how the kids are described to look like, KAWI! Even if it took you a year to finish it it was awesome! And twins? that made me laugh cuz it's like the perfect family but alien/cat style! lol.

- kitty .
RoloPolo chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
This chapter was cute :) You gave yourself a hard act to follow, since chapter 1 was absolutely fabulous and writing feelings in the aftermath after events like that is ridiculously hard to get right. It took me a little while to get my head around the fact that it wasn't the immediate aftermath, because I just generally find it difficult to go through large time jumps (probably why I refuse to write them myself XD). However, once I had adapted to it, I found it alot easier to read and understand.

You did very well at keeping everyone in character, despite there being a leap of 3 months (in an unusual setting). Ichigo was particularly good, it's fantastic that she still had doubts, just like in the last chapter, because that's just how she is :) I do think you could have perhaps put in a slightly larger passage of thought before she did allow her doubts to fall away and pledge her love, though, since it seemed slightly too fast. But, overall, no complaints there :)

As for Kish, he was generally well characterised. You did a good job at changing him enough to feel like the 3 months had done something to him, but there were still notable Kish-like characteristics. However, I must admit I felt he was doting slightly too much on Ichigo. He loves her, but he's still a pretty darn forceful being. I also felt like he was just a bit too cold when he was angry with her, since he usually tends to make everything slightly jokey even if he is upset or angry. Then again, the 3 months may have brought him to a point where he wasn't in a mood to play games, so I could understand it.

XD I enjoyed the hiding/running away thing they had going on. Cute little boy XD However, it puzzled me slightly when Retasu and Purin found them, because you'd mentioned before that Kish was still the enemy and they didn't seem to be bothered about that at all. They seemed more interested in the actual relationship, rather than the fact that this might spell bad consequences for them in the battle against the aliens. However, I'm aware this was brushed upon a bit more in the next chapter, so I'll say more about that later.

One of my favourite bits of the chapter was Ryou. Love how you write him. Unreasonable idiot XD

But yes, overall a nice chapter :) Most of the crit here is to do with characterisation, but I'm aware you interpret Kish and Ichigo in very different ways to me anyway. Your characterisation was solid, which is the main thing. I hope I haven't been too critical, because I did like it Not quite as much as the first chapter, but that's not saying this one was poor XD Thanks for writing it :)
inactive.deleted chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
OMG it's been forever since I read this story! and now that I finally read all of it, I feel like crying...cause it was just such an amazing story! Your story was so sweet and I felt like my heart skipped a beat on the last chapter when Kisshu and Ichigo visited the place where they first met _ That idea was so creative! :D This story is genius! This seems like it could be a classic! I love it and I am so glad I read it! Magnificent job!

~Sophie _