Reviews for Snowed In
inactive.deleted chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
OMG it's been forever since I read this story! and now that I finally read all of it, I feel like crying...cause it was just such an amazing story! Your story was so sweet and I felt like my heart skipped a beat on the last chapter when Kisshu and Ichigo visited the place where they first met _ That idea was so creative! :D This story is genius! This seems like it could be a classic! I love it and I am so glad I read it! Magnificent job!

~Sophie _
PartyRocks chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
it's really amazing and great! you drawing is awsome! you should write more Ichigo/Kisshu stories,please...i really enjoy when i read your stories:)
AkuRoku-MyOTP 813 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Aw i wanted them to f!ck! :D
Dhrghrghryn chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
WOW! Awesome story!
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Ooh yays! It's finished!

And it was totally excellent. Seriously, I loved it! Especcially the whole all-of-them-being-together thing. You are so good at romance writing.

I can see some rivalry building up between Kyuri and Budo in the near future... I hope they don't duel or anything! XD

Anyway, it was all just really good.

Sorry I didn't review before, I must've missed this story on the update list. Ah well.

Peace out!

Izzy
True Colours chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Ah, the fluff! I love it that they're all together now, and thanks for the mention at the end!

I love the way that Ichigo's daughter has a crush on Pai and Lettuce's son, but I think he should have been embarrassed about it rather than smug. The way I remember it from my old seven-year-old days is that little girls are always having crushes and little boys think it's icky. I think Pudding and Tart should also have been a little more grown up - after all they are grown-ups - they can still be young at heart, just no childish stuffing of the faces.

There, criticism done. All the children's fruit names were fab and well chosen, and I think that it's really lovely how Kish takes Ichigo to the place where he first kissed her. I also like how you didn't feel the need to expand the scene into a whole icky lemon (not that I don't like lemons - in their place, which this was not) but just told us in one well-chosen sentence what happened. Very sweet, beautiful ending, with Kish's point about the coat giving a nice sense of nostalgia. Well done.

True
Liebestod chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
i freakin loved your story. the best i swear, i couldn't stop reading. i really don't care if im wasting my life on the computer, it's worth every sec. u
Pugs in Paris chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
I'm sad to see this story end! I had to reread from the beginning so that I could get the full effect of the last chapter, and I'm glad that I did... wow, you certainly have talent, m'dear!

Also - I could never get sick of you or your writing! xD

Keep up the great work~!
Ichigo Hanyou chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Ah...KAWAI! Love it!
Neofeliss chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Oh wow, it's over. Man, how time flies. Someday, mine will be done too, but it's taking so long. XD But anyways!

OMG the children! Cuteness! Meron was so, so cute. And she's exactly the way I picture their daughter as well. :)

I'd never given thought to Pai and Retasu having children either, but Budo sounds simply precious. /

And omg, TWIN KISSHU BABIES. Hee hee, the names are perfect as well. XD

The ending was so good, it had me melting into a puddle. The allusion to their first meeting was very, very good and well-written. However, my only word of advice: lose the line that says "they made love the rest of the night". I think ending it with "They finished what they started" gives enough of an impression for the readers and adds a nice, seductive twist. As the great Naomi Novik once said, "The best sex scenes happen off-screen." XD

Wow...seriously, I'm so proud for you that you finished your story. After five years...that's how long I'll have been just PLANNING mine. :O Ifail. But I shall get my story done, even if it kills me.

Congratulations on your great success, and I look forward to your next great work!
Purple-Partying-Nina1236 chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
As usual Great chapter...oh and i LOve how the how the whole story turned out!

Plus just to put it out there this has to be my favor TMM story out there, and im not just saying that i truely like the way your right all your stories!

Well sorry for the long review, anyways i cant wait to finish your other stories and im looking forward to new ones!

Keep on writing!

*Nina-chan*
Fire Wolf12 chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
No! It can't end! That makes me sad! It was a wonderful story. Thank you for taking time to write it and sharing it with everyone! I will check out your other stories, which are probably as good as this one. Keep writing!
Fireflies Glow chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Hi!

Oh my gosh, the end! Ah, I can't believe it... But it's here! That has to be one of the sweetest endings I've EVER read. It was adorable.

My favorite out of this? I'd have to say the WHOLE thing, no joke. Seriously, it was so adorable and sweet and I loved reading about them all a decade later. But I think my absolute favorite part was how Kisshu took Ichigo back to where they first met. So cute!

Honestly, to be truthful, that had to be the longest review I ever wrote myself! Lol. But, I really love and adore this story, it's one of my ultimate favorites, so you deserved the super long review!

Congrats on writing a wonderful story! Keep up the amazing job! I can't wait to read more from you. :)

~ Bunny,

Fireflies Glow
CandleLightChaos18 chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
That was wonderful! I cant think of any ending that would have been better! All though I am a little sad that such an awesome story has to end. I love how your makeing it so she has twins, and that the boy is going to be just like Kisshu! And their names.

Just to let you know I have been working on my story, this one is already longer than the other chapters so its one way to say Im sorry for takeing so long. (Though it most likely doesnt matter if I say sorry so late...T-T)
megzeeeh chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
I didn't have an FF account when this came out, but now I do have one...

I FECKIN LOVED THIS STORY!

It had to be one of my PURE favs ever!

I loved the ending chapter!

Heck I loved the whole story! D