Reviews for All about us
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This was good. John is such an ass for manipulating Sam like that, glad Dean left him. Glad Dean found Sam and cleared up the lies. Good job
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Soooooooooo amazing!
Skylar Wincester chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This one shot makes me think of All About Us by Tatu, or was it suppose to be like that and I'm just dumb? Anyways if you haven't heard that song you should listen to it, I really think it fits well. Especially this one line in the song;"If they hurt you, they hurt me too"

Awesome story(: I lovee some John bashing :P

-Skylar Wincester
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
hot damn that was awesome! Screw John
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
im crying so beautiful story
LizzieJoe chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
realy good

xx
Minakashun chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
So beautiful!

kisses
mlaspike chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I like the way you showed us different times in their lives. And the love they share.
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
John discovering the boys undying love for each other would definitely have not ended without at least a little bloodshed.

That's what makes this story so great! I just have this feeling that John wouldn't be excepting but the boys would put that all that aside because they truly love each other. This story is so believable and totally canon while still being slash.

Wow. I'm such a romantic. I have to turn everything into gushy romance or some sort of lifetime movie rip-off.
Newfiegirl17 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Yeah, i agree, john would never alow it... although i'm pretty sure he would have tied Dean up when he was trying to leave. lol. As i've said before, i love your stories.
Medic04 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Excellent I loved the fact John found out and they refused to change.
mollieclarke chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
excellent story

love it all the times dean calls sam baby its so cute lol
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Great fic! I love fics where John find's out about their relationship and is mad about it but Dean still chooses Sam! Look forward to reading more of your fic.