Reviews for Don't Shoot My Dog
little-nessieC chapter 13 . 7/30/2009
Well, we see who wears the pants in Rose and Emmett's
little-nessieC chapter 12 . 7/30/2009
You know I really like this story, so don't take offence when I say this. If Edward isn't sure about his feelings for Bella, why does he call her 'love'? And you know, I'm not downing your story or your writing, I'm not mean like that. ALL of my reviews are positive. I figure, there is already enough negativity in the world, why add to it. If people don't like what they read...don't continue reading it. Simple as that. Anyhoo, that being said, let me get on with the chapters.
little-nessieC chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
Where can I buy my very own Edward that will not only be my pillow, but make me breakfast in bed THEN clean up the dishes? Where! Where can I find one!
little-nessieC chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
Is it me, or are they moving pretty fast? Yeah, it's prop just me...I'm old fashioned.
little-nessieC chapter 9 . 7/30/2009's gradual love, but it there, and it's building. And Jake as the dog is really funny btw, I meant to tell you that earlier. Congrats on over 1,0 reviews! Did you celebrate yet? When (if) I ever hit 100...I'm totally going to get some fast food. (You see, I'm on a diet, and fast food is a big, all-time, no-no.)
little-nessieC chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
I like how everyone is trying to help Rose but as the same time, slowly and unknowingly, Edward and Bella are falling for eachother.
MarySoul chapter 21 . 7/29/2009
a very sweet story!
VampWitchCat chapter 21 . 7/29/2009
Thanks for writing this story! It was awesome!
little-nessieC chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
How romantic was Bella and Edward's walk? Very, VERY romantic. I'm such a sucker for love stoires. PLUS...I also think it's best when a couple takes it slow.
little-nessieC chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
Small town people with their small minds...oh well, Edward is great tho. I would have had that dog put down if he bit me...(I'm just not into animials ya know? sorry)
little-nessieC chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
It is my personal goal to review every this is my review for ch. 5:

You see, I am a picky eater so, it's only natural that I feel the same way with the stories that I read. That being said...I've made it to ch. 5 of your story so YOU MUST BE A GOOD WRITER! I really do like this story and I'm exicited to find out how everyone finds out about Rose and JUST WHEN EDWARD AND BELLA GET TOGETHER!
little-nessieC chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
Even tho this story has alot of emotional's still kindof funny! lol
little-nessieC chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Yet another great chapter!
little-nessieC chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Ok, Bella's works in a library? Got it. Now, I must say I really enjoy the relationship between Edward and Rosalie. It's really sweet.
little-nessieC chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Nice set-up. Can't wait to read more! So what does Bella do for a living? Or does she still live with her dad? I guess I'll have to keep reading to find out. I was just wondering how Bella could afford to live alone. I mean, it's expensive.
1,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »