Reviews for Don't Shoot My Dog
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
10 bucks says he's not gonna be there when she wakes up.
crazycats7 chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
I liked this story alot. Are you planning on doing a sequel?
vampdreams chapter 21 . 1/13/2012
Oh I really loved the fic

I also liked how you involved the wolves and nessie into it...!

I like the movie end too

love it
yeszcullen chapter 21 . 11/11/2011
Great, I really liked it, and the whole story!
yeszcullen chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
Aw, I loved it, it was so good, and they worked things up, at least! Congrats, it was a very nice story... :)
yeszcullen chapter 19 . 11/11/2011
MONTHS? Wow, I think Rosalie should've let Bella do things her way...
yeszcullen chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
Aww, it was such a serious chapter, and a real good one! Hope Edward thinks about what Emmett told him, I'm sure he will!
yeszcullen chapter 17 . 11/10/2011
Oh, I hate when these two are being just that much stubborn! But other than that, I really like your writing!
yeszcullen chapter 16 . 11/10/2011
Whoa, he gives up that easily..! Let's see what else happens. Good chapter!
yeszcullen chapter 15 . 11/9/2011
How pessimistic! But she's kinda right, it'll be hard to make it work...
yeszcullen chapter 14 . 11/9/2011
I don't what they'll do about the living place... but as for now, going really good, liking your writing!
yeszcullen chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
So freaking cute, and pretty well written! I loved it... though I'm not a fan of not EPOV's or BPOV's!
yeszcullen chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
Well, here's better now, Edward considering moving in with Bella if they fall for each other! Cute, and then what Rose did, shooting Edward's car lol so funny!
yeszcullen chapter 11 . 11/8/2011
Oh, my God, he's already thinking of leaving, and not just the town but Bella, too, while they're dating. He was so cute before, and this just ruined it! How is that? Well, good writing, I liked this chapter :)
yeszcullen chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
Good chapter, I'm glad Edward decided to come back and they could get to see each other, and what a sweet date!
1,156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »