Reviews for Don't Shoot My Dog
yeszcullen chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
Well, here's better now, Edward considering moving in with Bella if they fall for each other! Cute, and then what Rose did, shooting Edward's car lol so funny!
yeszcullen chapter 11 . 11/8/2011
Oh, my God, he's already thinking of leaving, and not just the town but Bella, too, while they're dating. He was so cute before, and this just ruined it! How is that? Well, good writing, I liked this chapter :)
yeszcullen chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
Good chapter, I'm glad Edward decided to come back and they could get to see each other, and what a sweet date!
yeszcullen chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
Another great chapter, and they kissed! And now they'll be going on a date :) Awesome!
yeszcullen chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
Thumbs up! Another chapter I loved, it was really nice, and I like how Edward and Bella are now interacting!
yeszcullen chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
Loved it, and finally Edward and Bella are getting along well!
yeszcullen chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Poor Rose! This was intense, and exactly how Rosalie would've reacted if being in that place. You really wrote it well!
yeszcullen chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
Puff, what the heck was Jake doing in Edward's house? Another good chapter, now I wanna know what Bella'll do about it!
yeszcullen chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Lol the last part with Mike was hilarious! I hope they all soon realize Edward's not hitting Rose! Good chapter :)
yeszcullen chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Great, but I had expected some awkward moments between Bella and Edward during the barbecue... but I liked it!
yeszcullen chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
I liked it, and I liked you're mixing EPOV's and BPOV's!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/24/2011
I really enjoyed this story, especially the last 2. They were very humorous and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
vhorlturi chapter 21 . 10/18/2011
Loved your story esp the parts where Edward wanting to shoot Jake!
yeszcullen chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I'm gonna try your story, but right now I haven't read yet this first chapter, so I'll tell you if I liked it next time I review!
bellskindagirl chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
ok that was funny mike the citizen cop
1,159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »