Reviews for Parties, Confessions, and Misunderstandings
mrsstark83 chapter 1 . 5/30/2019
I feel as though there are two Tony’s. The nonsensical rant Tony which you captured perfectly and the internal Tony. I enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Awwww.. This definitely one of my favorite jealous Tony fics... Actually it is one of my favorite Pepperony fanfic :) hope you could write more
-Stark05
nancyozz chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I think you captured Tony perfectly...love when Tony loses his cool over Pepper
Toni chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
What!? That's it!? You should continue this, it's really good :)
Sharon 64 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Makes me grin.
Belle97 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Haha I like jealous Tony :P
sofagogo chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
PASS! Great job with a clever story line:) I love it!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Hehe, nice fic! I love the way you portray jealous Tony; I can totally imagine RDJ acting him out. Aww, I'm sure Tony will do his best to behave for Pepper's sake. I just adore his outburst. Well done!
Temari's Angel chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Very well done, I enjoyed it.
sweetandlow1012 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
this perfectly depicted tony's character, great job i loved it! :)
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Aww, I loved this so much.
Winteroses chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This story was brillient! I loved it, and very funny! It's almost midnight now and I'm the only one that is awake in my house so when I started laughing I had to clamp a hamd over my mouth and bite down on my finger so hard just to try not to make a nosie:)Anyways awsome story! You should make a sequel!
Twisted Cinderella chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I just came across this story, and I absolutely fell in love with it! Amazing job. That was so cute, romantic and so funny - so T/P. So, yeah, you definitely passed with flying colors D
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Shiny head! That seems like just the thing that the gang would realize about a person. Great job.
FuzzieEars67 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008