Reviews for How to Anoy Your Favoret Charectors
Love it
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Hilarious
Sorakage Sama chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
Bravo! Bravo! Well done, as usual. Although I still say the comparing her with the guy who tried to conquer the world with giant fruits and vegetables is a little below the belt. Still a good chapter, though.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Sorakage Sama chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
Brilliant! My personal favorite is number four. Because when you think about it, it's actually true. So in a way, JarJar really did doom the universe. Great work as usual.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama

P.S. *Pulls out Excalibur, Masamune, and Tetsuagia, and wields them Santoryu style* No serpent shall harm you as long as I draw breath!
AaylaKit chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
Here's one for Mace!

Tell him that Jango is coming back to haunt him.

Tell Boba where he lives. Enough said.
Maralexa chapter 18 . 12/13/2011
There were too many good chapters to review them all, so I'll just say that I love the author-character interraction and you need a chapter on Jar Jar for revenge! :D
Maralexa chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
Yea, dont pay Anakin to go over the speed limit! XD And good point on the negotiator thing. Made me laugh! Will keep reading!
Maralexa chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I know I've reviewed twice already, but I cant stress enough how awesome this fanfic is! Yoda cant ride the rides cuz of his shortness-love it!
Maralexa chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
The odds of marriage lol nice! I'm going to keep reading cuz these chapters make me ROFL!
Maralexa chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
HILARIOUS! Black went out 10 years ago! Pinata! Love it! Cant wait to read next chapter!
Nala162024 chapter 18 . 12/27/2010
Tell him the Jedi Council added a new rule to the Jedi Code Banning Jedi from wearing Black or leather and as a result he has to throw out all his clothes.

lol. Poor Anakin.

And I also love this but I feel more sorry for Han:

Introduce him to his daughter's boyfriend.
blah chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
your spelling makes my eyes bleed. T_T
darth cirus chapter 16 . 12/26/2010
lol dude
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 17 . 3/7/2009
have u done ventress yet? cuz u should :P good chapters keep it up!
Nala162024 chapter 17 . 3/7/2009
I like number 3,5, but I LOVE number 7 and 8, that is so funny. Update Soon.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »