Reviews for A Life of Simple Complications
rogan85 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Rogue & Wolverine belong together ! I don't like bobby/rogue or gambit/rogue,bc in movie gambit/rogue does not exist and i'm glad of that.
but i kinda like your storie btw :P
JayLaw chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Sniffle. I'm bawlin' over here. It was an amazing story.
-J
Scrunchy chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
Cute story :) Very heart warming and giggle-worthy.
Scrunchy chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
I think you mean that Jean was a "competent doctor" and not a "component doctor". Also, Rogue says that Jubilee will make "her" (when refering to Bobby) happier than she could.
Scrunchy chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
You might want to go back and change a few inconsistencies, like Rogue removing the phone from the jack when she has a cellphone and not a home phone. Also, she says that her parents kicked her out when she was 17, but earlier in the story, it said that she started hitch hiking when she was 16.
szoszo chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
hey!

i didn't read this story and i know it's been posted almost 10 years ago (wow!) but i just wanted to say that why you probably got hate mail if you ever got is because you shouldn't post a fic as a rogue/wolverine in the romance genre because that makes people think they are the pairing and if they end up sending each other to hell the readers kind of feel cheated which is sort of understandable.
Sony Boy chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
SH*IT! What is it with you? You made me go full circle, d*mn it. I read a Remy/Rogue story that had just enought hits for me to crave a Logan/Rogue, I read one one-shot and then the prequal to this and was going to go look for a Bobby/Rogue story because of it, only to find out you have a sequal which brought me back to wanting Remy/Rogue. And in Movieverse!

rant aside, I'm glad to see how Rogue got her life together AND got her guy. A good-great-guy who loves her and she can depend on.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
REMY! Sorry when I read the line about Rogue wanting commitment while someone dark and mysterious, well the fist thing that came to mind was Gambit.

I KNOW that this fic is done and over years ago but I'm just reading and I couldn't/can't help commenting even if it doesn't affect this story at all. So I may review the other chapters and the ending or just the ending like in the prequal.

I have to say I'm also proud of Rogue for walking away.
Supe-it-up235 chapter 9 . 8/17/2009
Loved the lyrics! You are a realistic writer which is very enjoyable!
Shade chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
hey. Unfortunatly i can't remember my login information but if you want to reply just look up "Where in the deepest depths of Hades are we now?"...i know it's a long title.

You're fanfictions..i read the one before this one too...were really good. By the end of them i was glad that Wolverine and Rogue hadn't ended up together. LOl. Job well done. Keep writing
Melannen Halfelven chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
The sad ending makes me want to cry... but, like you said, we need a bit originality in fanfictions. Nonetheless... sad endings suck. But Remy's french lilt made me lol on more than one occasion, probably when it shouldn't have. Great fic!
TheOriginalKateMonster chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
*Tears in eyes* Lol

Loved it D

Bee-utiful fic, with a great ending!

ALgum ser chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
You write really well, but if the couple isn't rogue and wolverine, you shouldn't have put it in this section..I read both of the fanfics beliving they would end up together...Now I'm a little upset. But, anyway, ocngratulations about your writing, your work was really beautiful...(even if I do not like remy and rogue)
cindy chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
Yay! She ended up with Remy! For a second there I was afraid you were going to kill him off so that Rogue could go back to Logan. I'm glad you didn't make that mistake. I'm just as big a Rogan fan as the next person but after the way he acted in your other fan fiction he didn't deserve her. And I'm very happy that she was able to move on from him and with my favorite demon-eyed Cajun. The girl would have to be blind, deaf, and insane to chose Logan over him.
gambitfan85 chapter 9 . 10/11/2007
Great story. I'm happy Rogue made the right choice in guys. Logan got exactly what he deserve, a cold slap of reality. At least he's not as crazy as he use to be. I can't wait until X4 and see how Gambit enters the picture. Sux he wasn't in X3... Anyway, keep up the good work and writing something different.