Reviews for The Chesspiece
Tao Ayame chapter 1 . 3/25
A funny and cute one... Thanks! It made me smile :)
josie chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Very intriguing.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
this is really good!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Forget not the people behind the masks,
Forget not the characters behind the titles,
Forgiven will not be lies by those who trust,
For only to enemies you can lie if you must,
For you should not let your conscience rust,
For you should not leave truth under the dust,
For you have not right the dice to unfairly cast.
Tassy Riddle chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
So beautiful! *-*
misto713 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
So, Harry "overheard" Dumbledore, who somehow forgot he invited him into his office, who accidentaly had Remus over, who just accidentaly in right that moment realized that Dumbledore was throwing Harry first head into trouble? And Harry then stumbled into a known, hunted Death Eater right outside Dumbledore's office, who kidnapped him straight though the best wards in wizarding UK without anyone noticing him?

Why do I get the feeling this was staged, it was just a bunch of DE's using voice modifying spells posing as AD and RL? Harry never actually saw them. Besides, why did he betray his friends, who never hurt him and were just as used as him, if Dumbledore's "betrayal" was real?

Is Harry under some sort of mindcontrol or something? I actually like HP/LV in fanfics, but this was just illogical. Or you didn't imply enough that Harry basically lost control over his mind. Good sex scene, though.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
wow it was a good one
Barranca chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Indeed - the boy belongs to Lord Voldemort, and Lord Voldemort always gets what he desires. Even if he didn't know what it was he desired in the first place :P This was hot!
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was pretty good!
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Such a charming story. Thank you for sharing/writing it _
couldntstandbeinnormal chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Aw I liked it. Was the thing at the end a poem or a song that you wrote?
Emerald Sage chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I did truly like the 'smutty oneshot' as you dubbed it. It was an awesome slash fic, I wish there were more like it!

Emeralds :)