Reviews for Dominance
DiamondStarz8 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014

I really love this fanfic so far! I was got so caught up in it, I ended up reading it till 4 in the morning. And this it the VERY FIRST fanfic I've read for 2014! I'm so happy that I read a good one. 3 I really look forward for more!
DiamondStarz8 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
SO MUCH FEELS! I'm dying... *cries in my corner of woe*
DiamondStarz8 chapter 5 . 1/1/2014

I was at a lost when the nurse was talking about all this doctor-y stuff lol I had to search for them before I could continue. I find it so amazing that you know these kinds of things ! :3
DiamondStarz8 chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Off to the next one!
DiamondStarz8 chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
GO YAKO! You can do it! :D
DiamondStarz8 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I. LOVE. this. already! I'm excited to read the rest *goes off to the next chapter*
Diving in chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Go Yako! ! !
sayume214 chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
This is quite interesting. I really like this scenario even if I cannot buy even for a minute that Neuro would actually let Yako get hurt like that, unless he himself is nearly dead and truly cannot help it.

Your narrative is quite engaging. The contents are thoughtful and very fun to read.

Well, I won't press you to update because I understand well that life happens. Just know that it would certainly be worth to finish something this nice if you ever feel like taking it up again.

sayume214 chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
I loved her vulgar ranting. I was laughing so hard. :'D
kabusakuGirl chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
I love this story and can't wait for you to upda-!

*Checks the year last updated*

Oh... This is never going to be finished is it? Well, I enjoyed what I read of it.
White Wave 1218 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
This is one of the best MTNN fics I've read. Anxiously waiting for the next chapter.
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
i nearly died because i was laughing so hard lol :DDDDD really awsome hope you update sooon ! :D:D:D:D but i willl admit i found it hard to get into with the fist two chaps but aftetr that i couldent stop reading :)
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
_ why?

so short.. yet so interesting.. me want an update.. it;s already been 3 years...
holimacaroni chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
I know it's been over two years since last but... please update?
bluefireruby chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
This fic is kick ass and funny as hell! please make another scene of Yako opening a can of whooping Neuro ass!