Reviews for Let Me Hear You
NiknokAttacks chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Uwaaaaa! So original & KAWAII ! ヾ(@ー@)ノ
OnyxFlames chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Wow, this story is great! The characters are developing nicely.

It's weird, just the other day, my friend and I were wondering how a death/mute person and a blind person would be able to communicate. We then came to the conclusion that both would need to understand sign language, and the death person would have to sign onto the blind person's hands. It's so ironic how I found this story!

Well, anyways, I'm really loving this story! It's really hard nowadays to find a story with impeccable grammar, a great plot and fantastic characterization, and this story has it all! )

I really hope you decide to continue! You are a very talented writer. (:
Randomnesses's chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
i love it, please update soon! }

if you don't...well i can't be bothered to do anything about it. so there thats my threat. Mwahahahahahha!
Ilindora chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
nyee -evil grin-

again an evil master piece from you,

I love naruto really, his personality is soo funny, using ther reversed psycologics on Sasuke... staying just because then sasuke would be irritated XD! smarty!
MadaSasu chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
I like it alot but i think you should focuse more on sasuke and naruto and not bring to many other people into the plot i understand it must be realy hard to write this but try reading some T to M storys and that will give you ideas for swearing or just ask me i swear to much!
roxxihearts chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
Well this story is interesting and i like what you're doing buut i have an inkling of how this will go already. at first they make each other's lives heck then they become friends with trust issues and then sasuke finds out about the contract and thinks naruto was faking friendship and theres a fight and later they explain each other/admit feelings and make up.

alas, such is the burden of reading so many stories from , that they all start to sound alike. i dont mean to insult you by the way.

well ill keep reading at any rate, because for one i could be wrong. for two, this story is still fun enough for me to want to find out what naruto's secret is. and who knows, i might be surprised
mizu99 chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
oh i love this story! please update as soon as you can!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
LOVED! UPDATE ASAP! B4 Xmas, plz!
darkangelwings90 chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Grawr! I wanna read more! I love this so far! Please update soon!
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
I really like the way the characters interact...It's going to be quite interesting to see how Sasuke and Naruto act once they begin living together. .

Please Update Soon!
FtMAiden chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
hey, heyheyhey write more! D: *waits impatiently*
blerghy chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
I'm really enjoying this! One's deaf and the other is blind... It makes a very interesting pair. And I loved how Naruto immediately drew the conclusion that the 'pet' was a goanna. So like him. XD

I'd love to see an update! :D
xNeTsUx chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
Your story is really good. I can't wait to read more
Serenityofthematrix chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
this was really good. I can't wait until the next chapter
werewolf-twilight chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
I really enjoy reading your story, it very creative. I can't wait for the next chapter.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »