Reviews for Ten Days
BobWhite chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
Don't know if i've reviewed or not, but i like this story!
elsie-enn chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Love this line in Chapter 8: "Could it get any more ironic? His hallucination was protecting his sanity."
BobWhite chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
I like the story, but i still think u shuld go on with it. I already reviewed the last chapter so im reviewing for the whole story in this chapter. Pls contiue. At least put an epilogue on so we (meaning people that like this story) can know how everyone felt after colby was found.
HotchsGirl chapter 14 . 3/6/2010
great story!

so many feelings, so many facts,

it was real numb3rs-like :-)

I also liked your narative technique.

thanks for posting!
Library Bum chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
Ow...Poor Colby. Why does everybody like to pick on him? Heh heh, nice work, very emotional. Are there going to be anymore chapters?
BobWhite chapter 14 . 12/24/2009
I LIKE IT, EPILOGUE PLS
BobWhite chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
SO FAR SO GOOD
FaLs3me chapter 14 . 11/5/2009
It was wonderful and very realistic. Probably the best story I've ever read!
Goalie Queen chapter 14 . 8/29/2008
The best Numb3rs story I have read in a long time.
tinkrbell225 chapter 14 . 8/14/2008
great story
Chianna chapter 14 . 7/24/2008
Really good read. Thanks!
ALEO chapter 14 . 7/3/2008
Interesting read and the ending was a suprise - it just stopped. The changes in POV were abrupt but kept with the style you were using. Interesting to see everything from the different persepectives. Colby sure put up a good fight but anyone can be taken given superior firepower and numbers. Very glad that Colby was found and will recover from his ordeal. Sounds like a set up at the start targeting an agent involved in the investigation. I'm curious to know what the offenders were into to go this hard against the FBI. The most important thing though is that they catch the men resonsible and make it stick.
coconut-dreamer chapter 14 . 6/16/2008
I've just read the last three chapters and I enjoyed this story a lot. I would have liked this final chapter to be a bit longer and deal with a bit more, but it was still a good story.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 13 . 6/15/2008
very very good... can't wait for the final chapter!
Lily G chapter 13 . 6/15/2008
Hi ! I see that we are almost to the end ! That's great because I WANT TO KNOW THE END ! But do you think that you will do an other fic, with the aftermath, Colby's feeling, fears, etc... after all the things which happened to him ?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »