Reviews for Atton Hears His Death
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Posted 29 June 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on fanfiction deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

TSL aboard Ebon Hawk: Atton gets to hear something really odd.

Being an old fart, I actually had to look up the term 'crack fiction'. I did so after the fact, and that explanation caused me to laugh out loud.

The piece is funny because the characters know they are in a game, and Atton's primary protest is he got a Male Exile instead of a female. The ending is choice because you find it is just the Exile having fun with it.

Pick of the Week
Fair Strides chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Well, I found this little gut-buster from . I never heard of crack fiction before, but this story was a riot!
Prian Jeja'ak chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
"Next time, make one where he declares his love for Kreia."

Epic ending! LOL
you know that girl chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
The death-scene actually WASN'T fan-made, it was originally intended to be incorporated in the game (shoule Atton lose to Sion) but was cute because the Kotor franchise seems to have a HUGE time-management problem.

Anyway, interesting fic :)
Nikki chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Oh, I *adored* this through and through! Such originality! I laughed out loud several times, particularly at the lines, "That would have saved me so much counseling" and "Next time, make one where he declares his love for Kreia." It seemed odd to me that Atton would say "What the heck?" at one point, since he seems like the type who would just say "hell," but then again, it *is* crackfic, after all. Excellent work!

Incidentally, I, too, am sort of irked when I find a fanfic that quotes the dialogue in one scene word-for-word without adding/changing anything. It just gets boring.
Tolly chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
*giggles* The crack is strong in this one.

God, can you imagine how badly Atton would freak to hear himself declaring his undying love for Kreia? ...Write it? Pretty please?
JediExileCori chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
OMG! I absolutely LOVE this peace! XD It's so funny and well-made!

"Dude, stop staring at my eyes. It’s creepy. And sort of gay.”

-Atton to Jinda
Cally Starkiller chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
lol! i can totally imagine this going on. great job! i was laughing throughout this whole story until the part about Kreia. I shuddered and started laughing again. wow...i think my mouth hurts now...thanks for making me laugh!
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
That was awesome. I loved the line. "Okay, I choose the female Jedi. Where is she?" That had me laughing funny story...though the last bit about Kreia would have been disurbing..
Jessie chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Really funny stuff. Having Atton listen to his infamous death scene is brilliant, and very, very entertaining. :) Nice work!
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Hahaha. This was really good.
qt3.14159 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Hysterical! I was giggling the whole time. I think you nailed Atton pretty perfectly, really and I've always thought that clip was awful and I was glad they cut it! so HA! hehehe..

Yes, still giggling... very fun.

almostinsane chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Great story! LOL, poor Atton. Thanks for writing this! God bless!