Reviews for Exhuming McCarthy
skypig21 chapter 9 . 7/17/2008
See, I like that Ronon went after Pratt. Finally! Pratt is one of those characters you love to hate and Ronon almost taking him out was satisfying to read. Hope they don't lock him up for it, though. Guess I'll have to read the next chapter or two to find out. I've been a very bad fanfic reader lately. Sorry for not keeping up with the story, but I've got 10 books on my bedside table crying for attention, plus something I've been working on myself. Glad to catch a few chapters today and have a chance to comment on them. Pratt's tenacity works well in this story. He is actually a stronger character than Woolsey in the sense that he is focused, directed and not easily intimated. OCs really fill out a story such as this, so good job creating Pratt and keeping him steady as a snarling ankle-biter. Plus, the mystery of how the jumper crashed just keeps getting deeper-almost as if the jumper itself is a character in the story, one that is almost as important as the obnoxious, departed Fahd.
ManicTater chapter 21 . 7/16/2008
Yeah, I think McKay saved Sheppard. And managed to keep himself from becoming a hostage :) I thought the end fight with Brenon was a little cliche ;) I don't think he would have woken up from his ping-pong imitation, let alone swinging an axe with any accuracy. But, if Brenon wasn't going to be a cooperative bad guy and spill the beans to the hero while said hero was held a gun point, then I guess he could at least rise from supposed death to threaten our hero one last time ;)

I really do adore the fic, thanks so much for sticking with it. I look forward to the wrap-up.
Endgame65 chapter 21 . 7/16/2008
Pratt better be getting his soon, the stinking rat. Ronon should slug him too. Where the heck did McKay run off to? I guess I'll find out soon enough, but really, just wandering off like that? Anyway, yay Sheppard, he rocks and always will.
Stargate Groupie chapter 21 . 7/16/2008
Awesome chapter! Lots of great action and some nice moves from Sheppard. I’m also wondering what McKay was up to all this time…
janib chapter 21 . 7/16/2008
Yay, one more chapter to go and I will be so sorry to miss all the timely story has kept me on the edge of my seat. Thank you.
Dugleik chapter 21 . 7/16/2008
*hugs sheppard* You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...
new creation chapter 21 . 7/16/2008
This is really one of the very best stories I've read. You two seem to be able to read my thoughts about what I desire in a plot and then you take it beyond my hopes. I am so grateful that I get to read your stuff. PLEASE don't ever get tired of writing. AWESOME! God bless you bunches.
casus17 chapter 21 . 7/15/2008
yay, he's alive... he's sort of good... your chapter was more than good...

thanks, this story is great!
jasminesmommy chapter 21 . 7/15/2008
ok i cant wait to find out what mckay has been up to now either lol :) all the shit hit the fan while he had his back turned :)
Stealth Dragon chapter 21 . 7/15/2008
No matter his physical state, don't mess with Sheppard :D
Alleonh chapter 21 . 7/15/2008
I made a point to stay up long enough for this to get updated, and I'm glad I did!

umm, well first the word OW comes to mind, along with appropriate cringes. I'll never look at a seat belt the same way...

followed closely by HELL YEAH! ("Buckle up for safety pal" is definitely McLane worthy!)

and then lastly summed up with a simple and heartfelt I love Ronon.

XD
mtee1958 chapter 20 . 7/15/2008
Love this chapter - great action!
Alleonh chapter 20 . 7/14/2008
Oh John, that overactive protective gene has gotten you in trouble again!

But I personally love the way this is playing out! I'm thrilled to finally find out the facts behind the crash, and that John had a damn good reason for leaving in the storm.

and now we are faced with the second time that John has put an asshole's best interests ahead of his own...hopefully is won't end quite as painfully this time.

And where has Rodney gotten off to?

Eagerly awaiting the next chappy! XD
Stealth Dragon chapter 20 . 7/14/2008
Ga! Rodney so better have something up his sleeve.
sandpiper764 chapter 20 . 7/14/2008
Yay! Sheppard is finally cleared of any wrongdoing, but apparently it's still going to cost him. Hope he's not going to crash again. And places where the natives are way more advanced than previously thought - always presents a problem for the Lanteans.

The House of Red Tape comment was a classic. Funny that Brenon took that seriously and now thinks that Pratt is royalty. He's royalty all right - a royal pain in the ass.

And where's Rodney gotten off to?
350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »