Reviews for Exhuming McCarthy
aloola chapter 22 . 7/18/2008
WOW...just WOW!..I loved every chapter. I couldn't wait for the updates and cursed you when they didn't arrive as quickly as I needed them to..*lol*..Your grasp on the individual characters was fabulous, their voices echoed in my head as I read, and I was visualising the whole thing as the story unfolded. The medical detailing was superb, leaving nothing to the imagination and your explaination of all the procedures as the story continued only added to the richness of the storytelling. Thank you for a great read, and don't wait too long before giving up another epic!
kiku65 chapter 22 . 7/18/2008
“Please, save your breath. Do you not read e-mails?”

“Twenty-two filled my inbox last night. I deleted them. Couldn't risk getting a virus, could I? I mean, with the systems around here being so prone and all.”

I almost liked him then. Almost.
Stargate Groupie chapter 22 . 7/18/2008
I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Great whump, an awesome mystery, emotional team moments and a foe we could really hate. What more could you ask for? The end was perfect, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside…thank so much, you guys rock!
nexis44 chapter 22 . 7/18/2008
aw it's over:0( but it was a really great read. i look forward to reading more stuff of yours. ty for all the hard work to give us such a great read.
JennK528 chapter 22 . 7/18/2008
Bravo! It's all done, and what an ending! In fact, the last two chapters! I mean, the whole thing! Wonderful!

Love the team stuff, oh my yes. Hated Pratt! What a snake.

I'm sorry to see this story end - but if it had gone on any longer I woulda been tearing my hair out...*g* Thanks for a great read.
Flowerhead101 chapter 22 . 7/18/2008
I absolutely loved this fic! Perfect ending! Harry Potter will never be the same again.
new creation chapter 22 . 7/18/2008
A wild and wonderful ride. I'm going to miss it so I'll just have to read it again. I hope with all my heart that you two will collaborate on something again REAL SOON!. You two are amazing. God bless you and your wonderful imaginations.
sakurablue13 chapter 22 . 7/18/2008
great story

luv' it. A LOT!
kwillads chapter 22 . 7/17/2008
First off let me say how greatful I am that you published your chapters when you said you would. So many Authors publish randomly it was a joy to count on a new chapter every M-W-F.

Secondly, this story was FANTASTIC! You've both outdone yourselves. I was always on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen next and wondering how it would all work out for our hero John. Great work. A masterpiece.

Can't wait to read your next story (individually) or your next collaboration. You're a pair to reckon with along side Daring Duo. Keep up the great writing. Thanks so much for a truely wonderful story from start to finish.

Karen
Ianthe-Echo chapter 22 . 7/17/2008
*smiles*
jasminesmommy chapter 22 . 7/17/2008
wow even though pratt decided to leave sheppard on atlantis he was still an ass to the end wasnt he lol i loved the comparison of the gang and harry potter it was perfect lol :) great story.
Stealth Dragon chapter 22 . 7/17/2008
And another falls to Harry Potter. Loved the comparison Sheppard made - so very true in a way :D

Now that was one heck of a romp and an excellent mystery. I do love a good mystery, one that keeps me guessing without resorting to red herrings, and this story accomplished just that. Well done! :)
trecebo chapter 22 . 7/17/2008
This was awesome. I recommended it to my girls who love SGA and some serious Shep/Team action.

In light of the whole command change, this is a nifty precursor to that, one that fits in the scheme of things.
Titan5 chapter 22 . 7/17/2008
Fantastic ending to a fantastic story. Wow, you guys ROCK so much. John's fear and dread at the possibility of more surgery was so real and definitely realistic. He'd worked so hard and endured so much to get where he was, it would be devastating to face it all again.

LOVED all the team stuff - sitting and talking with him, their support while Pratt was on his witchhunt, and John trying to find ways to thank everyone when it was over - even the nurse he was so grumpy to.

I KNEW Pratt had some personal vendetta going. Little twerp. Loved John's parting goodbye (Dick)! That was sweet!

You do realize I'm so conditioned to waiting for a chapter alert on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday night that I'll probably watch for it next week. Don't laugh, but one time I read a chapter right before bed on a Thursday night. Friday night, I kept waiting for a chapter and wondering why you hadn't posted it until it hit me I read it the night before. I was so excited for a new chapter, I forgot about you actually posting the night before most times. I was so devasted cause there was nothing to read. I'm going to miss this cause this is one of the best ever stories!

Oh, and Prophecy scared the crap out of me too. And I love Mr. Magoo - haven't seen him in years, but that was so cool.
Titan5 chapter 21 . 7/17/2008
Okay . . . I admit it . . . Pratt actually, in a smallish way . . . (gulp)helped. There. I said it. *shudders*

I loved John being so John and Ronon being Ronon. And what the heck is Rodney up to? I'm curious to see what happens with Pratt now - since the guy has been digging up dirt on John from way back, like he really, personally hated him. One chapter left - don't know whether to laugh or cry.
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »