Reviews for Sinners Like Us
sunny chapter 1 . 10/4
Powerful. It sort of soothes the ache all of us probably feel from Zutara not being canon when it REALLY should have been.
sylphie3000 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
that ending killed me (in a good way). i mean, i can't think of a more perfect way to end this kind of fic, it's gotta be like this. i ship zutarra with all my little firebending heart, but i do have one quibble and that's more of a personal preference (and does not affect me loving this fic any more than i would otherwise): if aang and katara are gonna be together let them be TOGETHER. dont make zuko come in the way of that, aang deserves to be happy.

but like i said, just a quibble of mine, and doesnt detract my love in any way; your ending saved it. keep it up man, keep it up
TheMatrixQueen chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Zutara still lives and I curse the producers for putting that crappy ending of season 3! UGGH life hates meeeeee!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is truly amazing! I think... I felt my heart break!
Nuuuuu chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I'm crying. .
Aerawyn chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I know I just praised you in a review, but then I read some of the other reviews and want to refute the requests for this to be rewritten as a fluffy dream story. The power of this story is in the dark sadness. To change it would be to rob it of all its beauty. This story is meant to help all the Zutara shippers cope with the disappointment of the pairing ultimately getting thrown to the side in the series. There are dozens of stories written that _change_ the ending, but I've found few that address what actually happened but still support Zutara. So once again, I say bravo for a fabulously written story. Don't change a thing. It's magnificent as it is.
Aerawyn chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
_This_ is the Zutara I've been looking for. It adequately addresses the heartbreak I feel as an empathetic audience. This is beautifully written.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was so dark and explosive and like wow! Well written!
mikayla-the-chimera chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I've read this story countless times, it's so powerful & moving. I honestly can't describe how poetic and fitting your writing style is & how it set the mood perfectly. The last few lines...truly took my breath away. Well, well done! Bravissimo!
shiningbanana chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
100 to k9's review- I can't fully enjoy a story about cheating but i love the idea of it being a warning dream to get her before it's too late.
ilyenamylove chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I can't tell you how much I love this. Just so perfect. The scorch marks. The dialogue. "You were supposed to be mine." Have I said perfect yet? It's perfect.
ohdeariemegoodness chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
this was well-written and well done. good job. i will be looking to see what else you've done!
Ye Olde James chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I cried. And I've never actually cried from a fic. Sweet Moses, Lord, God of all shit in life- this is amazing. ALL THE APPLAUSE. ALL THE AWARDS. *clapclapclap*
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
peh... there are actually tears misting my eyes...

they were supposed to be together!
Ashboo211 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011