Reviews for Mike's Moment
humbleteacher chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
"He’d seen the shadows of sadness that had not been there before Cullen had left."

Just stunning phrasing. You are so very talented.
hazellwood chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
BlindBeliever chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I completely agree with you. He's a teenage boy, and he gets more of a bad rep than he deserves. This was really cute, I loved it. Great Job protraying good Mike.
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
haha, that Mike kid...cracks me right up...
nia-ox chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Bless Mike's cotton socks!

You portrayed him really well - so many people tend to see him as a bit of a bad guy! And it's nice to know that he's worried about Bella's safety (even though Edward could keep her safer than anyone) and isn't planning on telling her that he'll kill himself unless she kisses him; like SOME werewolf-boy we know (and love)!

Very sweet, I liked it!
Blood on a Rose chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
AW, poor Mike :[ I like the title though, it fits. Let's see, what to say...I think you captured Mike really well. You have a gift for really /getting/ the characters. Mike is sort of a minor character, but you still understand him better than I think a lot of other people do. And I certainly feel differently about him now, thanks for changing my perspective :D
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
:) that was sweet.
crzybookluvrchick4017 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
mikes anoying but he isnt evil, luv your story
gone11111 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
This was a nice one-shot. I love how concerned Mike was. He wasn't just a lusty boy who was in love with Bella for all the wrong reasons. I liked how you made him into your own character. I truly enjoyed reading how caring and protective he felt toward Bella.

Lovely work. :)

-Sara
hot 101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I know right? he does always end up the bad guy in fan fiction!.And he's really not, just a hopefull puppy is all...

I loved your story though!.You got Mike's character perfect! Mike/Mike would be proud...:).
KlutzLike Bella chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Very good! Finally, someone who doesn't cast Mike as a bad guy!
amgglekim chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
that was sweet... very enjoyable!
Annarina chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Aww. Mike. I love how you've written him here. I've never seen him as the evil guy a lot of fics make him out to be, so it's so nice to see a Mike fic. Yay! Goodness and yum! Maybe I'm getting a bit overexcited here, but it's the combination Mike and I got an Angeliss alert in my inbox. Huzzah!
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Good one shot, and I liked the ending.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 5/29/2008