Reviews for A Day at Dodgers Stadium
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
LMAO! OMG, didn't know you were this funny! (gasps for air) OMG, I love it! And I can totally relate to Rose. My little bro's in baseball, and I get dragged to his games all the time. Thank god the season's over! :)
psav2005 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I hate to do this, but as a huge sports nut I must, here is what I found wrong. Carlos Zambrano is not the Cubs power hitter, now he is their star picther, and for a pitcher he is a pretty good hitter, but he is not the Cubs power hitter, and he wouldn't be hitting where you had him in the story.

Also in the top of the 1st you say that Soriano scored the Cubs first run, even though he struck out to start the game.

Also you seem to have action happening in the top, middle, and bottom of the innings. Uh the only thing that happens in the middle of an inning is that the home team's defense leaves the field and the away team's defense takes the field, no action happens in the middle part of an inning.

Lastly you have instances when the Cubs bat in the bottom of an inning and the Dodgers bat in the top of an inning. The away team only bats in the top of the inning and the home team only bats in the bottom of the inning, again there is no game actually happening in the middle of an inning.

This is not a flame, I loved the fact that you wrote a story where the OO Rangers went to a baseball game, and you did a great job describing the game, but like I said I am a huge sports fan, and when someone like me comes across a story like this and sees what he sees, I'm gonna be able to point things out most readers who aren't huge sports fan wouldn't know. Again great idea and great job describing the action
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
It was pretty good. I think you got the characters pretty well.

I'm just not really all that big on sports, so...
Iron-Mantis chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
nice, i'm more of a yankees fan but i gotta say this is still a pretty good story.
Superspyder CJ chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Aw yeah! I LOVE baseball! No really, I do. It's the only sport I go to.

Nice job describing the game. Typical of Mack and Dax to be the only ones into it...and I like how you had Will as being too "cool" for baseball.

Skyball sounds cool. I mean, Mercurians don't have sports like we do, right? I'd love to see someone play aerial soccer!

This was a good one-shot. Take care, man!

-CJ