Reviews for Chuck vs The Fitness Club
knightrid3r chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I liked it very entertaining. Although the interaction between Sarah and Casey at the beginning was a bit disturbing lol.
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Aaaaaaaaaadorable. Just darned adorable.

And hey, Longshore didn't die. He seemed like an okay dude, even if he was taking Chuck to a bunker.
jessclifton chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
That was too cute :D
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This was so funny! :D Aw, but Zach Levi is hot. xD We finally see him shirtless for the second season...yay! Ahem... Haha, great job. (:

Angelica
Shrimpy Kay chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This is weird... I feel like I haven't read this before. But how could I miss it? It's cute and amazing and action and all that stuff wrapped up into a bundle. They should base an episode off of this story, and they don't need to change anything because you've got the characters down and everything.
Canadian Chucky chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Pretty decent story. Nice length for a one shot too. A little over exaggerated in Chucks weakness (he did ride a bicycle around the city after all) but it worked for the story. :)
Vernie chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Ahh, that was fantastic! The character's were written so well (I loved Morgon's workout gear) and it would fit right in as an episode. I loved the ending-so funny and sweet. You should send this to NBC, for real!
007chuck chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
very good and very clever
ne71 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I really liked this, particularly your use of Longshore. It's refreshing to see someone from the spy world (other than Sarah) show some kindness towards Chuck. You did a good job taking a very minor character from the show, and giving him some more depth. Well done.
LyraLockhart chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Wow...that's just...awesome. Seriously, why aren't you writing for this show? You got the characters down (at least, as far as I can tell, since I've only seen a few episodes), and the plot is well-thought-out. I almost felt like I was reading a Chuck novel.

'Kay, bye!

L. L.
tshdow chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
nice story, too bad you did not take it further.