Reviews for Hysteria
DauntlessTheBrave chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Awww! i love Jasper too, hes my second fave besides Edward obviously. and i always thought that Jasper had a small thing for Bella. but orcorse hes loyal to Alice, i love this couple. Yay! that was awesome! :)
HUGE fan,
xJaceXClaryx
BunniesAndBatWings chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I played MUSE- Hysteria with your story, it totally fits! I love MUSE aswell and can see how you are inspired. :)Love the Story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Jasper is a sweetheart. And it was pretty silly of the family to leave him alone with Bella. Good thing Alice can see the future. I am slightly surprised Edward agreed to leaving them alone.
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Sweet
Teh-Pyro-N-Bubbles chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I love moments between Jasper and Alice! Nice Job.
Sarabiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I like your story, I've added it to my C2 if thats okay :)
NessieCullen9 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Very good writing. I loved how you approached it and how you described Jasper's feelings. The first paragraph was especially well-written. It really draws you in and grabs your interest. Well done!
Rose Muto chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Beautiful! I love it, that first paragraph is so captivating. The way you described Jasper's emotions was amazingly accurate. I think you captured him well.
ILeftMyHeartInLondon chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
This was really good! The conversation between Alice and Jasper at the end was really touching :)
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That's really sweet. Poor Jasper, it must be so hard for him to resist. Though why they would leave him with her, I don't know...
sarahdoesdesign chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This was really great, i love reading from jaspers pov. very in character!

Sar xx
rainbowlife chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
*claps* Wow. Chills - all up and down my arms. Jasper's struggle is really one of my favorite parts of the Twilight verse... his need to fight off his attraction to humans... and the way he and Alice interact... *sigh* Really really well done :)
MissNebraskaLIVE chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wow. I adore Jasper and what you've done with him here is exceptional. Nice nice nice job.
gleamingeyes chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
aw. this is really, really good...and a little depressing. poor jasper. it sucks to be him :(
FRK921 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
i like it.

Nice, simple, concise, and very well written!