Reviews for To Bloody Tatters
Arsenal chapter 12 . 11/17
Nice fanfic, i love this paring
samarianuel chapter 12 . 2/18
I love this chapter, it truly is my favourite.
samarianuel chapter 7 . 2/18
i love this chapter, it is full of surprises and suspense
Fire Heart chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
That awesome I never expected hermione to become a vampire in the end though but it was still awesome
werewolf24 chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
This was great. You should really make a sequel or update it.
SeenAndNotHeard chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Hahahahaha. Nce. Another reason why I love AU so much. :D
Wolfie714 chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
That was freakin awesome XD I loved the chemistry they had throughout, it was amazing! The banter was brilliant :3 Any chance you could do a sequel story where Hermione learns what it's like first hand to be a vampire? And where their relationship can go further?
KeiHime013 chapter 12 . 10/14/2011
I love you for writing this. And at the same time I want to wring your neck for ending it like that.

But there is a (small, miniscule, microscopic) part of me that appreciates it. An intense ending for a awesome fast-paced story.
phuryism chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
Hey! You suck.
SoulAstray chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
i so love this ginny...
SoulAstray chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
hp ...vampires...gin and herm 3 for 3. i always love a playful ginny. chapter 12 . 8/7/2009
this is the first GW/HG fic i read. i must admit i loved and hated the ending. i mean ya jus cut us off. o well still a great story. wish you could make a sequel. and um to you celibacy solution... good luck.
Rajuu chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
Im extemely pissed, I waited so long for this story, and this is all you come up with. A short fight, and some bull at the end. What the hell! I thought Ginny would swoop in and prove to Hermione and the world that she could control herself for love, and would take down Fleur in a blaze of glory. Hell what you had her do was selfish! Just take Hermione and share her with Fleur! Thats not love, and its a horrible ending to a good story. Thats all I have to say.
Katina824 chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
Holy crap! This is intense and amazing. I read the entire thing in one sitting, I couldn't stop its so good. I love hermione and ginny fics and the fact that you added vampires makes it so much more amazing. This is just awesome. I can't believe that Ginny is agreeing to make a pact with Fleur though, hopefully Hermione will be ok after all this. She will be a vampire im guessing, which is just hot haha. I wouldn't mind if she bit my neck lol. Anyways, this is awesome, can't wait to see what happens next.
samaramorgane chapter 12 . 7/21/2009
Damn!The end is sad!Good though!