Reviews for Smashing Pumpkins, A Kaoru Story
Keiri DeLaCruz chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I love Kaoru!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I love this! It's get well written and IC. And you say this is your first KaoHaru? I want more.
TheCrimsonShinigami chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Oh my gosh! That was so fluffing cute I almost died! *melts into fangirling puddle of goo*
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Awwwww this was so cute! I loved it!
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
You might have had a hard time writing this one, but you did a wonderful job, and I really enjoy reading it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I love it!
xXShiokaze-ChanXx chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
X3 AWWWWW *squeal!* That was the cutest first FanFiction of Haru/Kaoru and it was sooo KAWAIII!
SamNny chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Oh, I do adore this story. It's so beautifully written and the whole pumpkin concept really appeals to me. Although, I don't believe Kaoru is that "mannerly" or "uptight," he is the better behaved of the twins and he was written very well, nonetheless. I really hope you'll write more for this pairing, as there are very few KaoHaru stories out there that I like. As big a fan as I am of this pairing, not many people can write it as well as you have.
cassie246 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
this was sooo sweet and fluffy x3 i never read a kaoharu fic before and its not a favorite pairing, but it was so good and you really caught Kaoru's personality which is soooo hard for me XD good job *double thumbs up*
xDominoe chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
KAWAII!

i like it a lot. KaoHaru is one of my fave pairings 3

nyahh ~~ i'm melting from the cutesy-ness.

'kay, bye !

~ Lily-chan
Mooi Mandy chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
You do such a good job, I enjoy the pairing as well, but it is hard to write a pairing for the two. Keep up the good work...
i-heart-kaoru chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That was just so darling and sweet!
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Aw! This was really sweet! The whole plot of the story was excellent and it was really well written 'sides an few grammatical errors! So cute!
HikaruKaoruandHaruhi chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Love it and will add it to my fav.
PiWrite chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
AW! it was so dramatic until...

and so that is how Kaoru smashed cinderella's pumpkin

:D