Reviews for Origins
Guest chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
AWESOME
GuitarRocker18 chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
nice story i would like to see more stories like this on the site, if u ever decide to write another story similar to this try putting in some DBz, Bleach or Code Geass or how about all three
person chapter 8 . 8/17/2004
this is an awesome story!the only thing i was confused about was what the lengendarys looked like in human form and there genderso if uplease can u send me an email wit that info thanks!
Aquarius chapter 8 . 8/12/2003
SEQUAL! Please.
Mordecai Kairo too lazy to log in chapter 8 . 6/22/2003
...Nice...very, very good concept you've got going on here. Keep writing! (scrambles madly to go read the prequel)
GoldenGirl2002 chapter 8 . 8/1/2002
One you read THE UNICORN CRONICLES?

That's where the name Firetrought came from,I do belive.
Violet Emeralds chapter 8 . 7/19/2002
Awww... kawaii. I love the idea of little pokemon-kids running around and battling... it's so cute! Lol. Now that I'm done commenting on the kids, this was a very cute and original story. It's the first time I've heard of humans turning into Pokemon! Lol. Keep up the good writing!

Violet Emeralds
Ben chapter 8 . 4/14/2002
Great Story!
Yuna chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Was this fic inspired by "Evolution"? (Another Pokemon fanfiction here on )

It sure seems like it was, just with Misty instead of Ash...
Therantas chapter 8 . 2/18/2002
Whoo. I like it. I think it's great that you're so original, and it's really a good plot. The romance was good, not too sappy or overdone... The thought of Lugia the teenager makes me smile. I think you're just a good writer in general, and I hope you keep posting. Ok, well I have to go and say hello to Sylvar (my favorite Lugia), and then sleep. See you when I review your next story.

May you soar with the wind of hope beneath your wings.

Therantas

P.S. Vurso, Firethroat you guys are awesome. All dragons rock, no exceptions! (Yes, I am a dragonlover. So sue me.)
Stoneflower Slayers chapter 8 . 2/4/2002
cool! i love the idea! hey, think i can use it in a fan fic of my own? (diffrant people, i'm playing with it at the moment.) please? ;) GREAT STORY!
Light of Hope1 chapter 8 . 1/27/2002
NICE! that was great! wow!
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 8 . 1/20/2002
Woohoo! This is vote #70, unless FFN just hasn't showed someone who has reviewed already, yet.

You were kind enough to review for one of my Pokéstories, so I checked out your Pokéstory.

Nice work! You were very inventive in covering possible problems, and making an incredibly unique stories. It has caused several plot bunnies to hop around in my head, but I don't want to seem like a copycat, so I'll send the WritingBlockHound after them, or something. :D This was incredible, and I hope you write more Pokémon stories!
Alex Warlorn chapter 8 . 1/6/2002
Fun ending, but I do think it's a little cheap how TR just showed up just like that, and how everyone ended up with everyone else, but this was still orginal.
Naso chapter 8 . 1/2/2002
I think the ending was a little hard to swallow, even when compared to the rest of the fic. I did like it mind you, but I have no friggen clue what these kids look like from your discription! Also Misty and Ash have been putting out kids faster than a pair of bunnies! Could you explain that? Overall I enjoyed your fic, but I just thought I should point that out. Firethroat will most likely flame me now, sheesh!