Reviews for Lost without you
LilMissSunshine123 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Aw

That definitely made the Cutest Story List. :)

I had like the biggest smile on my face the entire time I read that! XD

Well... I'm gonna keep it short and stop it there...

So...

Peace oxo XD
G-da-dancing-queen chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I was so scared they wouldn't get back together but I guess it is fanfic so they always do realy! I luved it 2 i liked both parts!
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
hey love the story and i love how you mentioned the push video in the first one :D love both of them
thatsnotcool chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i loved the thing the crew did for them!

so sweet
Jessica L.A chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
loved it! you should do a sequel!
c0okiem0nst3r91 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Amazing, loved the way you captured chase and andie.

loved the video that the crew made for their anniversary, love your writing it's really great
yuhbjlnk chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
yay! i love happy endings!
Graci93 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
i think you should turn this into a proper series, it's really good and you've got the relationship between the two of them spot on, you've got that element of tease between them, cos we've got to remember when they first met it wasn't love at first sight they teased each other and stuff, they only got together at the end of the film! Please turn this into a series it's really good!
exoskeleton chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Oh, didn't know there was another chapter! This is really amazing. Like your other chapter, you really know how to capture Andie and Chase, you know what you're doing, unlike some people who wrote stories - not a diss - but you really studied the characters, know how they will react. This is brilliant. And added to my fav. stories. Oh and can you still do that request of mine? Continue.
Ooorah chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Aw man, sorry I didn't see this earlier! Im so glad you decided to do another story.

Wow, amazing how a tiny speck of dust can turn into a clusterfuck huh? Excuse my french. Very heartwarming and sad at the same time. A sweet little oneshot. Great job.

Gweaks
RackFan chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
this is amazing i loved it!

i was completly engrosed in reading it

i felt so sorry for them when they broke up, and awr the crew making the video:)

and the way they actually broke up, i had tears.

i could actually imagine the video happening and everything its amazing. your so talanted.

i LOVED it.

glad they are bk together,, lmao at them stood behind the door watching.

aw its amazing.

update when you can x
badwolfstardis chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Wow. Lots of drama. I really liked the anniversary present from the crew. Good job.
LoveOblivious chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Yay another story! This was brilliant- again. You should definately start writing longer stories instead of oneshots, you're fab!
BreakAwayFromBrokenDreams chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I absolutely loved it. I honestly think that it was bloody brilliant. I can't believe how many times i squealed whilst reading this fic. The plot in itself was great and i loved the video montage the crew assembled; it was so sweet and caring and very sentimental. I'm a sucker for that kinda stuff.

Your style of writing just blows me away though. You really sold this story well. Your use of vocabulary and language was amazing, and you brought the story to life. I could feel everything the characters in the story felt; Chase and Andie's depression and upset, Moose's concern and the crew's feelings in general aswell. I love how you gathered all of the most important people in Chase and Andie's life, in one room and made them see sense that way. LOVED IT.

I mean, i read your first fic, titled 'As Long As You're With Me' and i fell in love with that too, i just never got round to reviewing. There are a lot of Step Up 2 fics out there, but i have to say, yours are one of the best. I'd put it alongside the works of Arytha21keybladewielder and Gweakles, who write the longer fics we all love. All your stories incorperate things i love; fluff, drama and amazing writing skills.

I'd absolutely love for you to carry on writing for Step Up 2, and take on a longer fic for us, as I'll always be supporting your amazing work, so please, if you take anything from this insanely long and rambling review, let it be this; PLEASE WRITE MORE FOR US! :D
SinEaterDanyi chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I really, really liked this one.

It was drama and fluff packed in together in a good way!

I think you're a really amazing writer and you should do a chapter story lol it's be fun hehe.

Hope to see more Step Up 2 from you!

Danyi