Reviews for An Honest Mistake
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 1 . 5/8
Lol Inuyasha definitely didn't expect that. Cute story
Nanna Parth 'Inunanna chapter 1 . 2/12
It'so sweet. Poor Inuyasha realizing he has the wrong girl when kissing her.
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I really loved it.
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I love the story, I hope Kikyo kicked Naraku's tentacles ' Wait... did that got wrong? I also hope she kicked Naraku's butt too.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
amusing...and ah inuyasha's perspective works well so who cares?
TrueBells chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I really loved this, it gave me butterflies in my stomach and smile :)
blalala chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Incredibly sweet. Honestly to me I can definitely see this happen in canon if Kikyo were still alive (sort of, interesting have that word remarked to her xD). God, this was so amazing. I can't even express how much joy I felt for this story :)
Emilywhou chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I agree, I do like that paragraph of Inuyasha's thoughts as well. This sure gave me a fuzzy feeling in my tummy. So sweet. Also, I can totally see this actually happening between them!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Jirubee chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This was beautifully written. While reading, it felt like it belonged within an actual scenario in the series. The way you wrote the characters translated perfectly.
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was a really good little one-shot. I don't think you need to turn it into a longer story if you don't want to. Not sure what you're criticizing yourself about, though, since the whole thing is in past-tense third-person narration. It's not like you were doing Kagome first-person and then suddenly switched to Inuyasha first-person without a line break. We don't see things from Inuyasha's POV until he joins the scene because he wasn't in the *story* until he joins the scene, duh. I mean sure, you could go back farther and show us Inuyasha first spotting the shinidamachuu, but there's really no point in that, and like you said, it would ruin the surprise of Kagome standing there in the field and suddenly hearing Inuyasha's voice chime in behind her calling her Kikyou. I think it's perfect just the way it is; don't sell yourself so short. :-)
acbennet chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
very enjoyable, thx.
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I LOVE the last line! Lol. "This kiss is all a joyful 'hello'" what a way to end the fic! :D wonderful! I get a big smile out of this don't worry :)) All the best.
Nat D chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
How sweet xD
DuskTillDawn95 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
wow! that was really good! I enjoyed it heaps - You have really good writing skills.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »