Reviews for The Woman in the Chair
stephcullen2000 chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
I love it x
princessfunness chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I loved this story. It had a great mystery behind it - not just fluff which is refreshing!
IConcurVehemently chapter 11 . 6/3/2009
This was a great story. I wish I had read it sooner!

I loved how at the end, you didn't have Booth and Brennan fall madly in love. NOT that that isn't what I want, of course... but so many stories just have them kiss and make love at the end and whatnot. Your story strengthened their partnership, which was absolutely wonderful.

Good job!
BrittanyBear chapter 11 . 3/21/2009
This story is fantastic! So suspenseful, I really enjoyed it. Why does it seem that something like this needs to happen for those two to finally figure it out?
Spooge13 chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
Great story! Suspenseful, exciting, and heartbreaking all at the same time. Very well-written.
iamwriter chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
Poor Brennan, that was harsh punishment, this man is a true sicko.
iamwriter chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
Loved this chapter, a nice long one. Cam was very brave telling Max and Russ the details of the 3 day killer, but I agree, they need to know.

Oh, see Zack is needed. I heard they will bring him back for guest appearances, which is good. I will miss him, he made Brennan look almost normal! Almost!
iamwriter chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
That was funny, Angela telling Booth they used the buddy system, just like grade schoolers. Of course looks like Booth's paranoia is well placed.

I like the dialog and description combo, some stories seem to be stricly dialog so it is hard to imagine the scenes going on around them.
Just Ducky 722 chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
That was a nice ending to a very dramatic story!
Braelyn Rae chapter 11 . 7/9/2008
I loved how you ended it, not too mushy. Great story! Thanks for posting!
megs720 chapter 11 . 7/9/2008
SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!...

that was
Foxie Roxie chapter 11 . 7/9/2008
I'm so glad it ended well, this was a really great story, i cant wait to read more from you! xx
bonesfan08 chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
I am so in love with your story, it just keeps getting better
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 10 . 7/5/2008
I am loving this story!
doornumberthree chapter 10 . 7/5/2008
Very nice. I liked the idea of the Three Day serial killer. I also liked how, towards the end, there were 'flashbacks' of Bones' and Booth's conversations about faith. I wish you had focused a little bit more on how Booth was dealing with the situation. I liked this, please update soon! :-)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »