Reviews for Déjà Vu
A Nest of Nargles chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
Found this story through someone-else's favorites list. Having read it I'm not really surprised it was there. It's on my own now too. Keep up the amazing work. I'm really looking forward to more
Liv it up 124 chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
I love this story and I know it's been forever (3-4 years) since you updated, but pretty please do!
1Kiko chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
Well that's not confusing at all.

This is really cool though. I really enjoy your writing. It makes a lot of sense, and I think your characterization is pretty spot on. One thing I've noticed is that even if not everything works perfectly with characterization if the story is plausible and the character's reactions are sensible, then their exact words aren't as important. But I love the fact that you put so much time and effort into it anyways.

Also this is just a really cool idea. I never would have thought of anything like it. I mean, how many people think of Deja Vu being an all consuming, disturbing experience. And during the first several chapters I would never have considered that they actually died at some point and have come back to the past for some reason. That's an awesome twist on the whole dying and coming back thing. Makes me think of out of body experiences. Which would be totally awesome (to read about, not necessarily experience).

These two really just need to have sex already. Really. Sleep together, make a family, and live happily ever after. As long as they don't die.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Take your time in making the next wonderful installment, but please don't forget about this story.

] Kiko
EygptianFireFly chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
This is an incredibly good story. I can't wait to continue reading it. The comination will be so good.
DarknessRules558 chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
Are you going to add anymore to this? This is really interesting actually very gripping.
Megra chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
I doubt that you're ever going to finish this story since it's been over a year since you updated but I really wish that you would. I really love the idea of it, and enjoy your characterization of Booth and Brennan.
Beththeartist chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
I was going through the stories when your title jumped out at me, so of course I had to read the whole thing.

This is a fantastic take on the series and I really wish you'd finished it because I enjoyed the heck out of this story!

If you have more, I'd love to read it!
juliana w chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
OMG! i love the whole thing! PLEASE PLEASE keep going! it is soooo great i've been read for the past two days! its killing me please hurry but make it great! thanx!
readingwonderfulwriters chapter 10 . 5/8/2010
you had a right to say what you did, it's fine, and it's probably true.

This story is very impressive, although i've noticed you haven't updated in a while.

I can't wait for more.
LondonLi chapter 11 . 2/25/2010
This is a fascinating twist on the series and I hope you continue it!
MacGyversGirl chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
This is an excellent story - definitely a new favorite. I hope that you continue in the future, but I know how writing is a passing thing for myself. I enjoyed reading - thank you so much!
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 11 . 10/23/2009
Oh. My. GOD! This story is AWESOME! Please update soon!
Red Death chapter 11 . 10/21/2009
I hope you pick this one up again someday. It's truly entertaining.
bluemoon328 chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
Hey! Just found your story, and I have to say, I love it! I like the fact that Booth and Bones don't have all-seeing knowledge of the future, just little snippets and feelings, which prevents them from becoming mary sue and stopping crimes before they happen and just knowing where bodies are hidden. In my opinion, this story is realistic, and very well writen! ;-)

Can't wait for the next chapter, hope it's soon!
EternalConfusion chapter 11 . 10/8/2009
This is awesome! I can't believe I've not read it before, keep up the great work, I'm definitely intrigued.