Reviews for Escape
furious kitten chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
Ugh please tell me Edward sent Raphael there. I so don't want Bella running off with Jake. Sorry, bb.

Also, I know this was written like two years ago, but I get a kick out of the fact that you were excited for the release of BD. We all know how that one turned out for you. ;)
furious kitten chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
I like the different POVs.
furious kitten chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
I heart Jace. Also, I thought Clary had green eyes and red hair like her mother?
furious kitten chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Crazy intersecting storylines! I'm interested to see how you tie this together, as the vampire have very different traits in the two series.

Also, I guess from reading a lot of twific, I have a very clear idea in my head of what happens in which book, and what Bella would and would not know at this point. However, I can't say the same for Clary. It makes it hard to know what is canon and what you're changing. Like, I don't at all remember Simon running off with Maia.
EverlastingMuse chapter 19 . 7/27/2010
good!
Mish.Rose chapter 19 . 6/1/2010
This is amazing. I iz alerting.
bellahelen101 chapter 19 . 5/11/2010
awesome!

keep writing, i love this story ;)
hollydove chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
cool
Allebasii chapter 19 . 4/29/2010
hahah "Your really do stink" lol go bella!
xoglowergrinox123 chapter 19 . 4/29/2010
This. Chapter. Was. AWESOME! I LOVED IT! Suspenseful, but the good kind :) I'm happy you kept Bella as sane, and she was still in her right mind after being changed. :) update again sooner! I can't get enough!

xoglowergrinox123 8D
Saffygirl chapter 19 . 4/29/2010
Awesome chapter!
Can't wait for the next update!
burning.x.impossibly.x.bright chapter 19 . 4/29/2010
Awe don't worry you've updated now, that's what matters :) lol
I'm glad Jace didn't get left behind...it would not have been good for him then :S
Bella :) she's looking good haha and very strong :)
I loved that Clary grabbed Jace's hand...awe :)
Hm I wonder what will come of Bella protecting them...I guess we'll see
Awesome job! Can't wait to read some more! :D
billiejoe4ever chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
i love this! i love your style of writing, and i love the storyline that you've come up with :) i am intrigued as to what the rest of the story will be like :) can't wait to read the rest, keep up the good work!
Supahfast Jelleefish chapter 18 . 2/28/2010
My god update, you can't be leaving us here!
Supahfast Jelleefish chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
Omg I gotta take a shwoer, I don't wanna stop reading!
138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »