Reviews for Escape
Supahfast Jelleefish chapter 18 . 2/28/2010
My god update, you can't be leaving us here!
Supahfast Jelleefish chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
Omg I gotta take a shwoer, I don't wanna stop reading!
MPDinNYC126 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
haha im craving for the reactions of the cullens when they see Vampy Bella. I wonder if newborn twilight vampires would want to eat shadowhunters.. And I hope izzy and alec pop up somehow...

Oh and btw this is such a believable crossover! Im in love!

Continue letting the story write u!
Givethemtriumphnow chapter 18 . 1/23/2010
write!
Givethemtriumphnow chapter 15 . 1/22/2010
yeah i heard that too, i hope tehy dont mess it up like they did Twilight! i mean seriously! they where in a car whne she found out! not the woods!
Givethemtriumphnow chapter 14 . 1/22/2010
let me guess, that "Edward" Bella was talking to was realy that demon of fear?(I forgot what its name was)
Givethemtriumphnow chapter 12 . 1/22/2010
yeah i loved teh City Of Glass! poor Johnathan tho, it's not his fault he was bad, i feel sorry for him. that was freaky when Valentine stabed Jace.

this was a awsome chapter by the way!
Givethemtriumphnow chapter 11 . 1/22/2010
this is realy good, and i dont think you messed up any of the details, i just finished the books a few weeks ago. keep writing!
Givethemtriumphnow chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
hmm... i've noticed Bella likes to be cold...good behavior for a Missing-Edward bella!
Givethemtriumphnow chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
Awsome!
Givethemtriumphnow chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
this is REALY good! keep writing!
Givethemtriumphnow chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
haha i know what you mean about knowing what will happen, i know hte exact ending to my story but i need t obput stuff in teh muddle.
NixRegina chapter 18 . 1/3/2010
very good!
Givethemtriumphnow chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
nice
elysiepiecie chapter 18 . 12/22/2009
You've done it again...another great chapter. My heart hurts for Jace. He always pulls on my heartstrings. And is Jacob imprinting on Maia? Holy crow, then there is Bella taking a shot and biting the crap out of Demetri. Poor Demetri. I'm thinking that Bella's red eyes aren't going to start the transition to golden anytime soon. Hurry up Cullens...get there and take Bella under your wings! It's been a real treat with all the updates lately. Hope you have a great holiday and an awesome New Years (be jealous of me, I'll be in Port Angeles for New Years).
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »