Reviews for Escape
xoglowergrinox123 chapter 18 . 12/22/2009
Great Chapter! More suspense! AH! It's killing me! Update soon! Update soon! Update soon! Update soon! Update SOON!
Saffygirl chapter 18 . 12/22/2009

elysiepiecie chapter 17 . 12/21/2009
Yay for another update! Another brilliant chapter :) Trying to patiently wait to see what happens next. Maybe a look into what Bella looks like? Or Carlilse getting in touch with Edward? Anyways, I'm happy for some of the coven to be heading to Volterra...at least Bella will have her golden eyed vampires there. Keep on truckin...:)
Saffygirl chapter 17 . 12/21/2009

Soft Ripple chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
oh im out here alright, out here and waiting for you to update. ive only read the first chapter but i like it and i know it's not going to take me long to finish the next 17 chapters so i would quite like it if you update soon. did i mention i liked it so far? i did. good. update soon please!
Saffygirl chapter 16 . 12/17/2009

xoglowergrinox123 chapter 16 . 12/17/2009
You are like the queen of suspense. Every time I get into a part of the story you switch the POV, and I start yelling at my computer. lmao! This is realy good! I can't wait to see what happens when everybody meets up! Gr, suspense! Love to hate it!
elysiepiecie chapter 16 . 12/17/2009
Holy crow! What a chapter...Clary, Edward, and Bella! Loved it! I totally didn't expect the part with Felix. Keep up the good work, I'm on pins and needles waiting to see what happens next :)
burning.x.impossibly.x.bright chapter 16 . 12/17/2009
Poor Clary, they weren't fast enough :S I know she blames herself for Bella being taken, but even if she had been there, she couldn't have really done anything :(

Simon's right, Jace loves Clary enough, but as it seems right now anyway fate just won't have that...if it would make them happy...it's a shame that love doesn't always conquer all...but I hope it does in this case :)

Oh I loved the image of Edward reading Magnus's mind haha it's totally him haha :)

They're not fast enough :S but maybe they can at least take Bella away from there :(

Poor Bella, Felix turned her...that's worse than losing your virginity at a party, or equal to it at least :S either way it just sucks...and Edward is gonna be pissed! I hope Jasper kicks some butt too :P

Awesome job! Can't wait to read some more! :D
elysiepiecie chapter 15 . 12/16/2009
First off, I can't wait for the movie if it actually is true. I'm hoping Jace will be just as yummy as he is in my mind. Have you any actors you want to play him? Thanks for updating by the way. I was extremely excited when I got the email saying you had. I can't wait to see where the story goes next. Even if it does take you ages, I'll still be reading :)
burning.x.impossibly.x.bright chapter 15 . 12/14/2009
Holy crap Valentine took Bella to the Volturi! :O

I hope that she's gonna be okay, I have a feeling they might decide to turn her though...poor Bella, that was something she wanted Edward to do! Oh I hope Edward finds her soon too :S or somebody does at least...Edward would be best or Jace ;) I just love Jace haha

Well Aro seems like he plans on keeping Bella alive that's for sure...I guess I'll have to wait and she what he chooses to do with her :S

Awesome job! Can't wait to read some more! :D

I can't wait to see who they pick for Jace either :D and I really hope I'm not going to be disappointed, I'll be seriously upset if he doesn't meet my expectations :P lol
xoglowergrinox123 chapter 15 . 12/14/2009
Wow! I had no idea I made that much of an impact, and I'm glad I did! Such a great chapter! Most of the writers I reviewed who haven't updated in the longest time just ignore us reviewers. But you are high on my list of fave authors, because you are a true writer who's dedicated to her fans. You updated so quickly, and it makes me motivated to finish writing my story!

(**I've heard about the Mortal Instruments movie, and I have to say, I'm scared to see it. Nothing will ever measure up to those lovely books. If they ruin these movies like they did Harry Potter, I'll be the maddest fan you've ever come across! lmao**)

I can't wait for your next update! I have a certain idea how the plot will go for most stories. I'm one of those people who can predict how a movie or books will end, and get it right, but I am absolutedly stumped on this one! I am positively on the edge on my seat awaiting your next update! So make the next one as mouthwatering as this one! (hehe...mouthwatering...get it? vampire joke! LMAO!)

xoglowergrinox123 8D
Saffygirl chapter 15 . 12/14/2009
Awesome chapter!

City of Bones is going to be made into a movie?

xoglowergrinox123 chapter 14 . 12/13/2009
WHAT THE HELL! Oh my God, why, oh why, oh why would you stop? This is like the BEST fanfiction story I've ever read! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! It's killing me! I feel exactly like Bella at the end of the story! This story NEEDS to be updated soon! I tip my hat and give you a low bow, pleading on my knees...begging you to finish. This is just as addicting as the City of Glass! How would you feel if Cassandra Clare published half of the books and didn't bother with the rest! God have mercy, please UPDATE SOON!
lcelinaoc chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I thought Clary's hair was red. Anyway, it's good : )
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »