Reviews for Escape
yoyoente chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
O...are we gonna' find out what happened to Bella next chapter? I find your story incredibly intriguing. I can't wait for a scene where Edward is searching close to where Bella is and runs into her roomy who tells him off or something and then refuses to show him where Bella is...:) Edward deserves to suffer a little, Bella won't make him, so you gotta' :)

I just hope you don't have Bella fall in love with somebody else...that always gets my hackles up, BXE
linen-and-curls chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
huzzah!

just think...jace and edward in the same room together...

I WOULD DIE!
BiteMeYouSuck chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Love this!
Kristine Bishop chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
I love this! Clary and Bella are alot alike i never realised it before! i really like the idea of this...but you need to update it and have jace confess his feelings to clary and edward come back for bella. oh! what would be real cool is if edward got into a fight with jace because he thinks that he kidnapped bella. that would be cool! either way i want to know what happens!
Twilightrackmind chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
i love both these books and your story is AMAZING!

u should tie edward in too
fiendies chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
I love your story! It's a great Idea and i want to see what happens next!
linen-and-curls chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
hurrah! go go go, girl! CAN'T WAIT!
Moonlight.Asphyxia chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
Oh! nice chapter!

Update!
BlindLittleRain chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
you deserve thousands of reviews all screaming to tell you how good this is! Please update soon!
AllyR chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
Yay! Jace's POV! lol I'm beyond excited for him to find out that it's Clary's room he's going to. It's so funny that you made him run into Jacob, and I can't wait for him to meet Bella. This story just gets more interesting every chapter, and I can't help but want more lol. Please udpate again soon!
linen-and-curls chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
OH MY GOD! IT'S SO GOOD! HURRY UP AND UPDATE MORE!

you MUST! omemmo!
Moonlight.Asphyxia chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Oh! This is really awesome!

Update!
BecBlue chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Heya,

I have read them both! I love the mortal instruments. Although when simon got turned into a vampire i almost cried. I really hope that Jace and Clary aren't really related and then they can be together! I really like the two stories mixing together. I reckon if i were bella and I found clary, it'd feel like a relief to have someone finaly know the truth. I think you should probabley clarify how the vampires in mortal instruments are different to twilight.
Frannie-pants chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
M, my two favorite characters. I love it :]

I hope you get more into Bella's character though, update

soon :D
Obsessed4Edward69 chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
I was intrigued by your summary and author note in the first chapter of a spoiler, so I started reading. I have read all the Twilight books and City of Bones but have not finished City of Ashes, so after reading chapter two of your story I'm going to have to stop reading until I finish City of Ashes so I don't read more spoilers before I am finished with that book. Although, it didn't surprise me to read in your story that Simon ran off with Maia. I kind of figured that would happen. And I am still hoping that either in City of Ashes (don't tell me) of the next installment of that series, it will be revelled that Clary and Jace are not actually brother and sister in any way and can be together. (okay, I may be hoping against hope but that is what I hope). Good start on this story by the way. I'll come back to reading it after I have finished COA.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »